1. What is the setting for "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson"?
(a) Atlanta and surrounding areas.
(b) New York City and surrounding areas.
(c) The reader never really finds out.
(d) Chicago and surrounding areas.
2. What high school do Will Grayson and Tiny Cooper attend?
(a) Burton High School.
(b) Washington High School.
(c) Public School #6.
(d) Evanston High School.
3. For how long have Tiny and Will been best friends?
(a) Since 5th grade.
(b) Since preschool.
(c) Since a week or two before the novel opens.
(d) Since the start of freshmen year.
4. Whose choice was it for Will to leave the Group of Friends?
(a) It was a mutual decision.
(d) The Group's.
5. What class do Tiny and Will share in the mornings?
6. What sports jersey is Tiny wearing when the novel opens?
(a) A soccer jersey.
(b) A football jersey.
(c) A basketball jersey.
(d) A baseball jersey.
This section contains 5,346 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)