1. Which family member used to tell Will Grayson 1 that he could not pick his friends?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
2. What two adjectives does Will use to describe his friend Tiny?
(a) Proud and egotistical.
(b) Large and gay.
(c) Tall and funny.
(d) Conservative and gay.
3. Tiny has been Will Grayson 1's best friend since they were in what grade?
4. Will Grayson 1 states that how many of his own recent transgressions had led to his friends ostracizing him?
5. On what kind of sports team does Tiny play?
6. How does Will identify his sexual orientation for the reader?
7. Will Grayson 1 believes that boys who take what action are ridiculous, no matter their sexual orientation?
(a) Get pedicures.
(b) Get fake tans.
(c) Bleach their hair.
(d) Get waxed.
This section contains 3,970 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)