• Chapter 1: The novel opens in the Chicago area. Will Grayson is an average teen who is best friends with Tiny Cooper. Will lives with his parents, who work long and late hours at a hospital.
• Tiny Cooper is a large, flamboyant, gay teen. He and Will have been best friends since 5th grade. Tiny always needs to be the center of attention.
• Will, Tiny, and some friends try to sneak into a club, although everyone has fake IDs except Will. Tiny manages to get the group in but they leave angry, as the band they thought was playing is actually not there. Will drives Tiny, who is very drunk, home.
• Chapter 2: Will's mother tries to talk to him as he gets ready for school. He is rude and curt to her and just wants to be left alone.
• Will is not too involved in extracurricular activities...
This section contains 1,368 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)