1. What did Morrison believe the self-interview was?
The essence of creativity.
2. According to the Prologue, what was the purpose of real poetry?
"It just ticks off the possibilities."
3. What was Morrison's name?
James Douglas Morrison.
4. Why did Morrison say that poetry appealed to him?
Becasue it was eternal.
5. What was the first poem that Morrison wrote?
"The Pony Express".
6. What grade, in school, did Morrison write his first poem?
5th or 6th.
This section contains 4,175 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)