|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drywater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the savages fall out from in the poem "Ode to LA"?
(b) The clouds.
(c) The sky.
(d) The falls.
2. What was the name of the whore-house in the last poem of the section titled "Jamaica"?
(a) Bevo's Temptation.
(b) Dante's Inferno.
(c) Miss Templin's.
(d) Lord John & Lady Anne's.
3. Who did the woman beg to marry her? (Poem 3- "Drywater")
(a) The spider-king.
(b) The writer of poetry.
(c) The King of Beasts.
(d) The master of sound.
4. How did Morrison say that he hoped his friend, who died in the pool, "went out"?
5. What did Morrison compare "wild promises" to? ( "Why does my mind circle around you")
(c) Wild dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morrison compare savages to in "Ode to LA"?
2. What city did Morrison ask the location of in "Ode to LA"?
3. What did Morrison say an interview was similar to?
4. What did Morrison say that the horned-toads were mavericks of?
5. Where did the satyr in "Ode to LA" leap to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)