|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Poems 1966-1971.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morrison say was a child's first moment of freedom?
(a) When their mother quit breast-feeding.
(b) The first time a child crossed the street alone.
(c) When they were able to speak.
(d) A first trip away from home.
2. Who did Morrison state were his heroes?
(a) Artists and writers.
(b) Singers and songwriters.
3. According to the "Wilderness" dedication, what is milk compared to?
4. What did Morrison claim to be able to do in "What are you doing here?"
(c) Take away life.
(d) Give life.
5. What did Morrison say that the interview was?
(a) The opening of the clam.
(b) The cloud cover.
(c) The new art form.
(d) The music of a soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "he enters stage", who was Morrison looking for?
2. According to the Prologue, what was the purpose of real poetry?
3. Why did Morrison say that poetry appealed to him?
4. What did Morrison say an interview was similar to?
5. Where did Morrison think some learned about Satan from?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)