|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jamaica.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the first poem in the section named "Jamaica", the hour of "what" ended?
(a) The dog.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The flower.
(d) The lion.
2. What did Morrison compare "wild promises" to? ( "Why does my mind circle around you")
(d) Wild dogs.
3. Who is Morrison's "Ode to LA" dedicated to?
(a) John Densmore.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Robby Krieger.
(d) Ray Manzarek.
4. What did Morrison claim to be able to do in "What are you doing here?"
(a) Give life.
(b) Take away life.
5. Where were "we" drawn down from? (From the poem that started "In that year")
(a) A deep sleep.
(b) A consistent high.
(c) The unknown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morrison describe the "Church of God" as existing as? (From question: "What is that church like?")
2. Who did Morrison say was drinking from the swimming pool? (Poem 4-"Jamaica")
3. What was the first poem that Morrison wrote?
4. What did the moon drip because of it being "cool and swollen"? (From the poem that began with "Moonshine night")
5. According to Morrison in the first poem in "Jamaica", what did grown men fear?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)