Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Relling upset that Mrs. Sorby is moving?
2. Why does Mrs. Sorby come to Gina's house?
3. What does Hjalmar say he would not have done had he known about Gina's affair?
4. What does Relling plan to do after he hears Mrs. Sorby is moving?
5. What does Gina say always brings Hjalmar joy and relaxation?
Hjalmar changes a lot through the course of this book. Please compare and contrast Hjalmar's character at the beginning of the book with Hjalmar's character at the end of the book.
Despair is a theme that has been placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this play?
Fear is a common theme throughout this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)