Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hjalmar doubt most about Hedwig?
2. What kind of life does Relling say Hjalmar is living?
3. What does Mrs. Sorby tell Gina she will do no matter what?
4. What does Gina tell Hjalmar to take with him when he goes?
5. How does Hedwig get injured?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their primary motivation throughout the book. How do their goals affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme throughout this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Molvik is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)