Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hjalmar doubt most about Hedwig?
2. What kind of life does Relling say Hjalmar is living?
3. What does Mrs. Sorby tell Gina she will do no matter what?
4. What does Gina tell Hjalmar to take with him when he goes?
5. How does Hedwig get injured?
Security and safety are two themes that are touched upon a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does they affect the characters in these scenes?
Choosing sides is a theme that is presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme, and how are the characters involved affected?
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)