|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gina doing when Hjalmar returns after his night of drinking?
2. Where is Hedwig while Mrs. Sorby is in the house?
(a) On a walk.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the back room.
3. How does Gina say she and Hjalmar can get through Hedwig's death?
(a) If they help each other.
(b) If they repent of their pride.
(c) If they love each other like she would have wanted.
(d) If they go to church.
4. Hjalmar was raised by whom?
(a) His mother and sister.
(b) An orphanage
(c) His grandparents.
(d) Two aunts.
5. Why does Gregers say Hjalmar has not come home the night before the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He has been out drinking.
(c) He has had a spiritual upheaval.
(d) He has been searching his soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Relling plan to take with him after he hears that Mrs. Sorby is moving?
2. What does Relling say keeps Molvik alive?
3. What does Ekdal say he needs in order for hunting to be enjoyable?
4. What does Gina say always brings Hjalmar joy and relaxation?
5. What does Hjalmar call Hedwig the second time he sees her after his night of drinking?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)