|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ekdal tell Hedwig to shoot a bird in order to guarantee a kill?
(a) The head.
(b) The wing.
(c) The chest.
(d) The side.
2. From what does Gregers want to rescue Hjalmar?
(a) His deep sorrow.
(b) His big lie.
(c) His desperate circumstances.
(d) His lost love.
3. Gregers compares Hjalmar to what when he sees how upset he is about Gina's affair?
(a) Werle's servant.
(b) The wounded duck.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) An insane man.
4. What does Gina say has been supplementing their income?
(a) Extra photography clients.
(b) Ekdal's work for Werle.
(c) Handouts from Werle.
(d) Rabbits sold in the market place.
5. Why does Mrs. Sorby come to Gina's house?
(a) To ask forgiveness.
(b) To check on Hedwig.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To bring some work for Ekdal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gina say she had an affair with Werle?
2. What does Gina do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
3. Where does Mrs. Sorby see Hedwig?
4. Hjalmar was raised by whom?
5. Hjalmar is NOT looking for which of the following when he returns at the end of the play?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)