|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Mrs. Sorby had a relationship?
(a) Old Ekdal.
2. What does Hjalmar eat while he is packing?
(a) Roast beef.
(c) Bread and butter.
3. Why does Mrs. Sorby come to Gina's house?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To check on Hedwig.
(c) To ask forgiveness.
(d) To bring some work for Ekdal.
4. What does Gina do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
(a) Gives her a gift.
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Walks with her.
(d) Embraces her.
5. What does Hjalmar say he wants to do to the wild duck at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Cook it.
(b) Wring its neck.
(c) Send it back to Werle.
(d) Set it free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hedwig while Mrs. Sorby is in the house?
2. What does Mrs. Sorby tell Gina she will do no matter what?
3. Who does Relling plan to take with him after he hears that Mrs. Sorby is moving?
4. How does Gina say the photography business makes Hjalmar feel?
5. Hjalmar says he will control what after he comes home following his walk with Gregers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)