|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Hjalmar say he is taking with him when he leaves?
(a) Old Ekdal.
(c) The duck.
2. Why is Mrs. Sorby moving from her home?
(a) Her mother is sick.
(b) She quit her job.
(c) She has been fired.
(d) She is getting married.
3. What does Gregers say he has given to Gina and Hjalmar by telling him of the affair?
(a) Free consciences.
4. What does Hjalmar do the first time he sees Hedwig after his night of drinking?
(a) Pushes her away.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Turns his back on her.
5. To whom is Gina saying goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A client.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Gregers want to rescue Hjalmar?
2. Who does Hjalmar say always has belived in him the most?
3. How does Gina say the photography business makes Hjalmar feel?
4. What does Gina tell Hjalmar to take with him when he goes?
5. What does Old Ekdal do when he hears that Hjalmar is not coming home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)