|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hjalmar order Gina to do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
(a) Stay in the room.
(b) Take back the gift.
(c) Not touch Mrs. Sorby ever again.
(d) Stop her blubbering.
2. Where is Mrs. Sorby moving?
3. Hjalmar says Gina's affair has ruined what for him?
(a) His trust in her.
(b) His happiness in his marriage.
(c) His love for Hedwig.
(d) His chance at success.
4. How does Hedwig feel when she hears where her father is after having heard about Gina's affair?
5. Hjalmar was raised by whom?
(a) An orphanage
(b) Two aunts.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) His mother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedwig say it is odd for her father to do at the beginning of Act 4?
2. How does Hjalmar feel when he hears about what has been supplementing their income?
3. What does Gina say always brings Hjalmar joy and relaxation?
4. What causes Hedwig to put the gun back on the shelf?
5. Why does Gina say she had an affair with Werle?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)