|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hjalmar says he will control what after he comes home following his walk with Gregers?
(a) The business.
(b) The finances.
(c) The shopping.
(d) The cooking.
2. What does Mrs. Sorby tell Gina she will do no matter what?
(a) Remember the past.
(b) Tell the truth.
(c) Support her husband.
(d) Stand by her man.
3. What does Hjalmar order Hedwig to do when he comes home at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Practice her reading.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Bathe herself.
4. Where does Mrs. Sorby see Hedwig?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In the back room.
(d) In the attic.
5. Why does Gina say she had an affair with Werle?
(a) She hoped to take his wife's place.
(b) He would not leave her alone.
(c) He promised to marry her.
(d) She loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does Hjalmar say he is taking with him when he leaves?
2. Where is Hedwig while Mrs. Sorby is in the house?
3. What does Hjalmar refuse when he comes home at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does Relling say keeps Molvik alive?
5. Hjalmar says Gina's affair has ruined what for him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)