|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hjalmar say he needs in order to finish his invention?
2. What does Relling plan to do after he hears Mrs. Sorby is moving?
(a) Go to a play.
(b) Go drinking.
(c) Walk the streets.
(d) Visit Werle.
3. Hjalmar says Gina's affair has ruined what for him?
(a) His chance at success.
(b) His trust in her.
(c) His happiness in his marriage.
(d) His love for Hedwig.
4. What does Hjalmar call Hedwig the second time he sees her after his night of drinking?
(a) A witch.
(b) An intruder.
(c) An orphan.
(d) A devil.
5. What does Hjalmar say he wants to write when he returns from his night of drinking?
(a) A letter.
(b) His memoirs.
(c) An article.
(d) His biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hjalmar say is justice for the wrongs Werle has committed?
2. What does Hjalmar say he wants to do to the wild duck at the beginning of Act 4?
3. Where is Hedwig while Mrs. Sorby is in the house?
4. What causes Hedwig to put the gun back on the shelf?
5. Who or what does Hjalmar say he is taking with him when he leaves?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)