|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gregers say he knows that Hedwig has not killed the duck?
(a) He sees it in her eyes.
(b) He hears it moving around.
(c) He sees the gun has not moved.
(d) Hjalmar has not come home.
2. How does Gina say she and Hjalmar can get through Hedwig's death?
(a) If they help each other.
(b) If they love each other like she would have wanted.
(c) If they go to church.
(d) If they repent of their pride.
3. What does Gina say has been supplementing their income?
(a) Ekdal's work for Werle.
(b) Handouts from Werle.
(c) Rabbits sold in the market place.
(d) Extra photography clients.
4. What does Hjalmar say he wants to do to the wild duck at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Send it back to Werle.
(b) Cook it.
(c) Set it free.
(d) Wring its neck.
5. What does Hjalmar doubt most about Hedwig?
(a) Whether she knows about the secret.
(b) Whether she is his.
(c) Whether she loves him.
(d) Whether she can forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gina say to Gregers about every woman?
2. What is Gina doing at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Hjalmar was raised by whom?
4. Where is Hedwig while Mrs. Sorby is in the house?
5. What does Gina tell Hjalmar to take with him when he goes?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)