|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Hjalmar say he is taking with him when he leaves?
(c) The duck.
(d) Old Ekdal.
2. What does Relling plan to do after he hears Mrs. Sorby is moving?
(a) Walk the streets.
(b) Go drinking.
(c) Go to a play.
(d) Visit Werle.
3. What does Hjalmar call Hedwig the second time he sees her after his night of drinking?
(a) An intruder.
(b) An orphan.
(c) A devil.
(d) A witch.
4. What word does Hjalmar use to describe Werle's marriage?
5. With whom has Mrs. Sorby had a relationship?
(c) Old Ekdal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Molvik tell himself?
2. Who first suggests that Hjalmar should be an inventor?
3. Hjalmar shouts at whom when Hedwig is pronounced dead?
4. Hjalmar says Gina's affair has ruined what for him?
5. What does Hjalmar say is justice for the wrongs Werle has committed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)