|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Werle set up so that Old Ekdal will no longer have to work?
(a) A bank account.
(b) An investment in stocks.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) A pension.
2. What is Gina doing when Hjalmar returns after his night of drinking?
3. Who first suggests that Hjalmar should be an inventor?
4. What does Hjalmar say he would not have done had he known about Gina's affair?
(a) Be kind to Werle.
(b) Remain friends with Gregers.
(c) Have a child with her.
(d) Marry her.
5. Why does Mrs. Sorby come to Gina's house?
(a) To bring some work for Ekdal.
(b) To check on Hedwig.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To ask forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gregers think Hjalmar will feel about knowing about the affair?
2. What causes Hedwig to put the gun back on the shelf?
3. What does Hjalmar call Hedwig the second time he sees her after his night of drinking?
4. What does Mrs. Sorby give to Hedwig for her birthday?
5. What does Relling plan to do after he hears Mrs. Sorby is moving?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)