|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hjalmar tell Gina to do with the letter about the pension?
(a) Frame it.
(b) Mail it back.
(c) Burn it.
(d) File it.
2. What does Relling say Hjalmar has never had in his life?
(a) A sacrifice.
(b) An original thought.
(c) A true trial.
(d) Something he loved.
3. Who or what does Hjalmar say he is taking with him when he leaves?
(b) The duck.
(d) Old Ekdal.
4. How does Gregers say he knows that Hedwig has not killed the duck?
(a) He sees it in her eyes.
(b) Hjalmar has not come home.
(c) He sees the gun has not moved.
(d) He hears it moving around.
5. Who tells Hjalmar about Hedwig's plan to shoot the duck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Were think Gregers is doing by revealing Gina's affair?
2. What does Gina say has been supplementing their income?
3. What does Relling call Gregers when he is telling Hjalmar about the affair?
4. What does Hjalmar vow to do as long as he lives?
5. How do the people who raised Hjalmar feel about him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)