|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hjalmar doubt most about Hedwig?
(a) Whether she knows about the secret.
(b) Whether she can forgive him.
(c) Whether she is his.
(d) Whether she loves him.
2. What kind of life does Relling say Hjalmar is living?
(a) A simple life.
(b) A desperate chase.
(c) A haunted life.
(d) A big lie.
3. What does Mrs. Sorby tell Gina she will do no matter what?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Support her husband.
(c) Remember the past.
(d) Stand by her man.
4. What does Gina tell Hjalmar to take with him when he goes?
(a) His invention.
(b) The animals.
(c) Her wedding ring.
(d) Ekdal's gun.
5. How does Hedwig get injured?
(a) The kick back from the rifle hurts her.
(b) The shot to the duck ricochets.
(c) The duck attacks her.
(d) She shoots herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Sorby feel such a need to be with Werle?
2. How does Gregers think Hjalmar will feel about knowing about the affair?
3. What is Gina doing at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Why does Relling say Hjalmar has not come home the night before the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Hjalmar say is justice for the wrongs Werle has committed?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)