|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Relling plan to take with him after he hears that Mrs. Sorby is moving?
2. From what does Gregers want to rescue Hjalmar?
(a) His lost love.
(b) His deep sorrow.
(c) His desperate circumstances.
(d) His big lie.
3. How does Gregers say he knows that Hedwig has not killed the duck?
(a) He sees it in her eyes.
(b) He sees the gun has not moved.
(c) Hjalmar has not come home.
(d) He hears it moving around.
4. What does Hjalmar eat while he is packing?
(b) Roast beef.
(d) Bread and butter.
5. With whom has Mrs. Sorby had a relationship?
(c) Old Ekdal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Sorby see Hedwig?
2. What does Hjalmar promise Gina when he returns home at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What does Hjalmar order Hedwig to do when he comes home at the beginning of Act 4?
4. Who does Relling say should NOT learn about Gina's affair?
5. Who or what does Hjalmar say will never be welcome in his house again?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)