|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gina say she and Hjalmar can get through Hedwig's death?
(a) If they help each other.
(b) If they go to church.
(c) If they repent of their pride.
(d) If they love each other like she would have wanted.
2. What does Hjalmar order Gina to do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
(a) Stop her blubbering.
(b) Stay in the room.
(c) Take back the gift.
(d) Not touch Mrs. Sorby ever again.
3. What does Hjalmar say is justice for the wrongs Werle has committed?
(a) His son hates him.
(b) His going blind.
(c) His wife is a fool.
(d) His business is failing.
4. Hjalmar says Gina's affair has ruined what for him?
(a) His chance at success.
(b) His trust in her.
(c) His love for Hedwig.
(d) His happiness in his marriage.
5. What kind of ailment does Werle have?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He is going blind.
(c) He has a venereal disease.
(d) He has severe arthritis.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Mrs. Sorby had a relationship?
2. Gregers compares Hjalmar to what when he sees how upset he is about Gina's affair?
3. To whom does Hjalmar look for approval after Mrs. Sorby leaves?
4. What does Were think Gregers is doing by revealing Gina's affair?
5. What does Hjalmar tell Gina to do with the letter about the pension?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)