|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hjalmar say he would not have done had he known about Gina's affair?
(a) Be kind to Werle.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Have a child with her.
(d) Remain friends with Gregers.
2. Why does Mrs. Sorby come to Gina's house?
(a) To check on Hedwig.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To ask forgiveness.
(d) To bring some work for Ekdal.
3. What does Gregers say he has given to Gina and Hjalmar by telling him of the affair?
(a) Free consciences.
4. How does Gregers feel when he sees how angry Hjalmar is?
5. What does Hjalmar do the first time he sees Hedwig after his night of drinking?
(a) Pushes her away.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Turns his back on her.
(d) Slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hjalmar say he wants to write when he returns from his night of drinking?
2. Who does Relling say should NOT learn about Gina's affair?
3. What does Hjalmar order Hedwig to do when he comes home at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does Hjalmar say he wants to do to the wild duck at the beginning of Act 4?
5. Hjalmar shouts at whom when Hedwig is pronounced dead?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)