|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gregers compares Hjalmar to what when he sees how upset he is about Gina's affair?
(a) The wounded duck.
(b) An insane man.
(c) Werle's servant.
(d) A homeless man.
2. What does Were think Gregers is doing by revealing Gina's affair?
(a) Being selfish.
(b) Curing his boredom.
(c) Destroying a marriage.
3. What word does Hjalmar use to describe Werle's marriage?
4. Hjalmar shouts at whom when Hedwig is pronounced dead?
5. What does Hjalmar tell Gina to do with the letter about the pension?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Frame it.
(c) File it.
(d) Mail it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hjalmar order Gina to do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
2. What does Relling call Gregers when he is telling Hjalmar about the affair?
3. What does Relling plan to do after he hears Mrs. Sorby is moving?
4. How does Hedwig feel when she hears where her father is after having heard about Gina's affair?
5. What has Werle set up so that Old Ekdal will no longer have to work?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)