|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Relling plan to take with him after he hears that Mrs. Sorby is moving?
2. To whom does Hjalmar look for approval after Mrs. Sorby leaves?
(d) Old Ekdal.
3. Hjalmar says he will control what after he comes home following his walk with Gregers?
(a) The business.
(b) The cooking.
(c) The finances.
(d) The shopping.
4. Why does Relling say Hjalmar has not come home the night before the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He has been searching his soul.
(b) He has been out drinking.
(c) He has had a spiritual upheaval.
(d) He is afraid
5. What has Werle set up so that Old Ekdal will no longer have to work?
(a) A bank account.
(b) A pension.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) An investment in stocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gina doing at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What lie does Molvik tell himself?
3. Who first suggests that Hjalmar should be an inventor?
4. What does Relling call Gregers when he is telling Hjalmar about the affair?
5. What causes Hedwig to put the gun back on the shelf?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)