Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Hjalmar tell his wife he cannot do any more?
2. How many people dine with Werle at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the housekeeper playing when Werle's son is leaving his father's house?
b) Blind Man's Bluff.
4. Hjalmar warns the person he has asked to finish his work to be careful of what?
a) The eyes.
b) The tree branches.
c) The hands.
d) The light source.
5. What does Gregers promise not to do while speaking with someone at the...
This section contains 873 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)