|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gina know Ekdal is doing behind his closed door?
2. Why does Gregers think Werle is so greedy?
(a) He has a guilty conscience.
(b) He has never been content.
(c) He is dissappointed in his wife.
(d) He is dissappointed in his son.
3. With whom does Gregers speak when he comes in the house at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Molvik do when Ekdal shows them the rabbit skin?
(b) Gets sick.
5. What kind of business does Ekdal's son run?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hjalmar ask to finish his work while he joins his father?
2. How many people dine with Werle at the beginning of the book?
3. Relling say Gregers is sick with what?
4. What does Hjalmar's daughter bring for Gregers while he is visiting?
5. What is Hjalmar doing at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Gina complains about what when she returns from shopping?
2. How does Act 4 begin?
3. What does the note say that Mrs. Sorby gives to Hedwig in the hall?
4. What is the first thing Hjalmar does when he returns from his walk with Gregers?
5. With what does Werle compare the Ekdals when he talks about the bad business deal?
6. What does Gregers tell Werle he wants to tell Hjalmar, and why?
7. What does Werle offer Gregers while they are speaking in Hjalmar's house, and how does Werle respond to this offer?
8. Why has Hedwig been kept out of school, and how does she feel about this?
9. How does Gregers feel when he enters the stage at the beginning of Act 4?
10. What does Hjalmar say he and his father both considered doing following the bad bank deal?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)