|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molvik do when Ekdal shows them the rabbit skin?
(a) Gets sick.
2. What is one of Old Ekdal's favorite hobbies when he is younger?
3. Who has the most control within the photography business?
4. How does Hjalmar want to redeem his father?
(a) Write an epic novel.
(b) Make a grand invention.
(c) Prove his father's innocence.
(d) Put Werle behind bars.
5. What is the name of the Werle's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Sorby.
(b) Ms. Surdy.
(c) Ms. Sardy.
(d) Mrs. Sirby.
6. Relling say Gregers is sick with what?
(a) Integrity Fever.
(b) Guilty Conscience.
(c) Truth Envy.
7. Why does Hedwig say the wounded duck is the most important thing in the back room?
(a) It is wounded.
(b) It is wild.
(c) It is in need.
(d) It is alone.
8. When Gina hears about the tenants' having been invited to her house, about what does she worry?
(a) That they will wake up Hedwig.
(b) That she will not be ready.
(c) That they will make a mess.
(d) That there will not be enough food.
9. With whom does Gregers speak when he comes in the house at the beginning of Act 3?
10. Who makes the plan that imprisons Old Ekdal?
(d) Mrs. Sorby.
11. Why does Hedwig say she enjoys staying home from school?
(a) She has alone time.
(b) She can be with her mother.
(c) There is a lot to do.
(d) There are no other kids.
12. Where is Hjalmar sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The kitchen table.
(b) His bed.
(c) A work table.
(d) The high back chair.
13. According to Werle's son, how did Werle treat his wife when she was alive?
(a) He abused her.
(b) He sheltered her.
(c) He tormented her.
(d) He degraded her.
14. What is heard from the attic while Gina is preparing lunch?
(a) Loud cursing.
(b) Breaking glass.
(c) A dull thud.
(d) A shot.
15. About what do Gina and Hjalmar argue when Hjalmar comes home?
(a) How she is running the business.
(b) That she is not in bed yet.
(c) That he has brought nothing home from the party.
(d) That he has returned home so late.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gina feel when Gregers comes to her house?
2. Who reminds Hjalmar to get back to work when he becomes distracted in Act 3?
3. About what does Hjalmar say he knows the most at the party?
4. Where does Werle's son meet Ekdal's son?
5. Who interrupts the near fight between Gregers and Relling?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)