|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Relling and Molvik do the night before the lunch?
(a) Goto a rally.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Attend a dinner party.
(d) Go dancing.
2. What kind of business does Ekdal's son run?
3. What does Molvik do when Ekdal shows them the rabbit skin?
(a) Gets sick.
4. Why does Hedwig not go to school?
(a) It is hard on her eyes.
(b) It scares her.
(c) She is teased.
(d) She is too sick.
5. When Gina hears about the tenants' having been invited to her house, about what does she worry?
(a) That they will make a mess.
(b) That there will not be enough food.
(c) That they will wake up Hedwig.
(d) That she will not be ready.
6. Who reminds Hjalmar to get back to work when he becomes distracted in Act 3?
7. About what does Hjalmar caution Hedwig regarging the gun when he returns from the attic?
(a) It is unpredicatble.
(b) It is very old.
(c) It is a machine.
(d) It is loaded.
8. About what do Gina and Hjalmar argue when Hjalmar comes home?
(a) That he has returned home so late.
(b) That she is not in bed yet.
(c) That he has brought nothing home from the party.
(d) How she is running the business.
9. Relling say Gregers is sick with what?
(a) Integrity Fever.
(c) Guilty Conscience.
(d) Truth Envy.
10. What is the name of Ekdal's son's wife?
11. How many people dine with Werle at the beginning of the book?
12. What is the housekeeper playing when Werle's son is leaving his father's house?
(b) Blind Man's Bluff.
13. Who gives Hjalmar's son a wounded animal to nurse back to health?
(b) Mrs. Sorby.
14. According to the servants, why has Ekdal gone to jail.?
(d) Bad business deal.
15. What is Relling's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Werle's son say he has discovered as he leaves his father's house at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Gregers describe the atmosphere in Hjalmar's house?
3. What is Gina's daughter doing at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Hjalmar says he is happy in spite of what?
5. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)