|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the most control within the photography business?
2. How does Gregers think Hjalmar will feel about hearing the truth?
3. Relling says Gregers used to talk about what constantly?
(a) His mission in life.
(b) The trench of the damned.
(c) The Claim of the Ideal.
(d) The Code of the Saviors.
4. How does Ekdal describe rabbit meat?
5. With whom does Gregers speak when he comes in the house at the beginning of Act 3?
6. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
7. What is the name of Old Ekdal's son?
8. How does Werle describe his wife at the end of her life?
(a) Beautiful and pale.
(b) Weak and lonely.
(c) Sickly and hysterical.
(d) Frail and insane.
9. What is happening in the house at the beginning of the play?
(a) A fight.
(b) A ball.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A doctor's visit.
10. Who interrupts the near fight between Gregers and Relling?
11. Relling say Gregers is sick with what?
(b) Guilty Conscience.
(c) Integrity Fever.
(d) Truth Envy.
12. What does Hjalmar say Old Ekdal almost does after the bad bank deal?
(a) Change his name.
(b) Live on the streets.
(c) Move to another country.
(d) Shoot himself.
13. Where does Ekdal tell Hjalmar to go to work?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The attic.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) His back room.
14. What is heard from the attic while Gina is preparing lunch?
(a) A dull thud.
(b) A shot.
(c) Breaking glass.
(d) Loud cursing.
15. Who has had an affair with Ekdal's son's new wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregers call the back room while talking about the wild duck?
2. About what does Hjalmar say he knows the most at the party?
3. Why does Hjalmar not follow his father when he asks him to come to work?
4. Where is Hjalmar sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)