|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Old Ekdal happy when he comes on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Seeing his son earlier.
(b) Having a full stomach.
(c) The amount of work he has.
(d) To see his granddaughter.
2. What is to be celebrated the day after the lunch with the tenants?
(a) Hedwig's birthday.
3. Who interrupts the near fight between Gregers and Relling?
4. What does Gina say has been supplementing their income?
(a) Extra photography clients.
(b) Rabbits sold in the market place.
(c) Ekdal's work for Werle.
(d) Handouts from Werle.
5. What does Hjalmar vow to do as long as he lives?
(a) Keep the secret.
(b) Protect Hedwig.
(c) Love his wife.
(d) Hate Werle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Molvik tell himself?
2. With whom does Gregers speak when he comes in the house at the beginning of Act 3?
3. How does Gregers describe the atmosphere in Hjalmar's house?
4. What does Gregers want to tell Hjalmar about his marriage?
5. How does Werle describe his wife at the end of her life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)