|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Hjalmar to get back to work when he becomes distracted in Act 3?
2. According to Werle's son, how did Werle treat his wife when she was alive?
(a) He abused her.
(b) He degraded her.
(c) He sheltered her.
(d) He tormented her.
3. What does Hjalmar say Old Ekdal almost does after the bad bank deal?
(a) Shoot himself.
(b) Change his name.
(c) Move to another country.
(d) Live on the streets.
4. What does Ekdal say he needs in order for hunting to be enjoyable?
(a) A partner.
(b) A chase.
(c) Cold weather.
(d) Wild game.
5. What room are the servants tidying at the beginning of the play?
(a) Living room.
(c) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Old Ekdal's son?
2. Who sets up Ekdal's son in his business?
3. How does Hjalmar want to redeem his father?
4. What causes Hedwig to put the gun back on the shelf?
5. Why does Werle say her new relationship will be so smooth and easy?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)