|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Were think Gregers is doing by revealing Gina's affair?
(a) Curing his boredom.
(b) Being selfish.
(c) Destroying a marriage.
2. What is to be celebrated the day after the lunch with the tenants?
(c) Hedwig's birthday.
3. What does Hjalmar say he wants to do to the wild duck at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Cook it.
(b) Wring its neck.
(c) Set it free.
(d) Send it back to Werle.
4. What is Hjalmar doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Going over his finances.
(d) Retouching some photos.
5. How does Hjalmar want to redeem his father?
(a) Write an epic novel.
(b) Prove his father's innocence.
(c) Put Werle behind bars.
(d) Make a grand invention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Werle say her new relationship will be so smooth and easy?
2. What does Gregers want to tell Hjalmar about his marriage?
3. What does Hjalmar order Gina to do when Mrs. Sorby leaves?
4. Why does Mrs. Sorby feel such a need to be with Werle?
5. Where is Mrs. Sorby moving?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)