|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Werle asked his son to come home at the beginning of the book?
(a) To be a business partner.
(b) To care for him.
(c) To repair the fight.
(d) To settle down.
2. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
(a) That he is drunk.
(b) That he should stay.
(d) That he should have left sooner.
3. What is heard from the attic while Gina is preparing lunch?
(a) A dull thud.
(b) A shot.
(c) Breaking glass.
(d) Loud cursing.
4. About what is Old Ekdal happy when he comes on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Seeing his son earlier.
(b) The amount of work he has.
(c) Having a full stomach.
(d) To see his granddaughter.
5. Where does Werle's son meet Ekdal's son?
(a) At a church service.
(c) A sports meet.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hjalmar sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
2. The people at lunch toast to what after seeing the rabbit skin?
3. About what does Hjalmar caution Hedwig regarging the gun when he returns from the attic?
4. Why does Gregers think Werle is so greedy?
5. Hjalmar ask for a lot of what item on his sandwich?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)