|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Gina and Hjalmar been married when the book begins?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. For what is Gina's daughter excited when her father gets home?
(a) A kiss before she goes to bed.
(b) A new book.
(c) A new photograph.
(d) Something nice from the party.
3. What is the housekeeper playing when Werle's son is leaving his father's house?
(c) Blind Man's Bluff.
4. What is to be celebrated the day after the lunch with the tenants?
(d) Hedwig's birthday.
5. Hjalmar warns the person he has asked to finish his work to be careful of what?
(a) The hands.
(b) The light source.
(c) The tree branches.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hedwig say the wounded duck is the most important thing in the back room?
2. Gina asks Hedwig for help with what at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Where does Hjalmar place a gun after returning from the attic?
4. What does Gregers want to tell Hjalmar about his marriage?
5. Who sets up Ekdal's son in his business?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)