|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an animal kept in the house by Old Ekdal?
2. Hjalmar is worrying about what medical condition with his daughter?
(a) Her lack of growth.
(b) Her thin blood.
(c) Her failing eyesight.
(d) Her tendency to faint.
3. Who has had an affair with Ekdal's son's new wife?
4. Who chides Ekdal's son for what he says when his father leaves for home?
5. For what is Gina's daughter excited when her father gets home?
(a) Something nice from the party.
(b) A kiss before she goes to bed.
(c) A new book.
(d) A new photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
2. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
3. What is the name of the Werle's housekeeper?
4. How old is Hjalmar's daughter at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of Gina's daughter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)