|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ekdal's son's wife?
2. Why has Werle asked his son to come home at the beginning of the book?
(a) To be a business partner.
(b) To settle down.
(c) To care for him.
(d) To repair the fight.
3. Why does Werle plan to marry his housekeeper?
(a) He loves her.
(b) She is a good friend.
(c) She has a hidden fortune.
(d) His eyesight is failing.
4. According to the servants, why has Ekdal gone to jail.?
(b) Bad business deal.
5. What does Hjalmar's daughter bring for Gregers while he is visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hjalmar's daughter at the beginning of the book?
2. Who has had an affair with Ekdal's son's new wife?
3. What is the housekeeper playing when Werle's son is leaving his father's house?
4. What is happening in the house at the beginning of the play?
5. How does Werle describe his wife at the end of her life?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)