|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in the house at the beginning of the play?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A ball.
(c) A doctor's visit.
(d) A fight.
2. How does Werle describe his wife at the end of her life?
(a) Sickly and hysterical.
(b) Frail and insane.
(c) Beautiful and pale.
(d) Weak and lonely.
3. What does Gina add to her grocery list at the beginning of Act 2?
4. For what is Gina's daughter excited when her father gets home?
(a) A new book.
(b) Something nice from the party.
(c) A kiss before she goes to bed.
(d) A new photograph.
5. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hjalmar's daughter at the beginning of the book?
2. Hjalmar ask for a lot of what item on his sandwich?
3. According to the servants, why has Ekdal gone to jail.?
4. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
5. About what is Old Ekdal happy when he comes on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)