|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Gina's daughter excited when her father gets home?
(a) A new photograph.
(b) A new book.
(c) A kiss before she goes to bed.
(d) Something nice from the party.
2. What is the housekeeper playing when Werle's son is leaving his father's house?
(c) Blind Man's Bluff.
3. Which of the following is NOT an animal kept in the house by Old Ekdal?
4. Why does Werle plan to marry his housekeeper?
(a) His eyesight is failing.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She is a good friend.
(d) She has a hidden fortune.
5. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
2. Hjalmar says he is happy in spite of what?
3. To what does Werle compare the Ekdal family after his son gets angry with him?
4. How many people dine with Werle at the beginning of the book?
5. What is one of Old Ekdal's favorite hobbies when he is younger?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)