|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hjalmar's daughter at the beginning of the book?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
2. What does Ekdal's son say when Ekdal leaves for home?
(a) That he should stay.
(c) That he is drunk.
(d) That he should have left sooner.
3. How does Hjalmar feel when Gregers comes to his house?
4. About what do Gina and Hjalmar argue when Hjalmar comes home?
(a) That she is not in bed yet.
(b) How she is running the business.
(c) That he has brought nothing home from the party.
(d) That he has returned home so late.
5. What is happening in the house at the beginning of the play?
(a) A fight.
(b) A ball.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A doctor's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Werle asked his son to come home at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of Gina's daughter?
3. Which of the following is NOT an animal kept in the house by Old Ekdal?
4. What is Gina doing at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)