1. How many servants do the Werles have?
2. What room are the servants tidying at the beginning of the play?
(a) Dining room.
(c) Living room.
3. What is happening in the house at the beginning of the play?
(a) A doctor's visit.
(b) A fight.
(c) A ball.
(d) A dinner party.
4. What is the name of the Werle's housekeeper?
(a) Ms. Sardy.
(b) Mrs. Sirby.
(c) Ms. Surdy.
(d) Mrs. Sorby.
5. According to the servants, why has Ekdal gone to jail.?
(d) Bad business deal.
6. What is the name of Mr. Werle's son?
7. What is the name of Old Ekdal's son?
8. Where does Werle's son meet Ekdal's son?
(a) At a church service.
(b) The Army.
(d) A sports meet.
9. What kind of business does Ekdal's son run?
10. Who does Ekdal's son marry?
(a) Werle's niece.
(b) Werle's housekeeper.
(c) Werle's daughter.
(d) Werle's cousin.
This section contains 3,846 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)