1. Why was Yang Ru-shan's main duty in life to produce male heirs?
2. What was the only valuable asset that Yang Ru-shan had to sell in order to gain the money he needed?
3. Why was Yang Ru-shan in need of more money?
4. What was the first thing that attracted General Xue's attention to Fang-Yu?
5. What happens to cause Dr. Xia to leave his children and his home?
6. Why does Dr. Xia give potions to all of the Governor's wives when he knows that the Governor is the one who is infertile.
This section contains 1,852 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)