|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is she headed to hide out?
2. What is Cynthia's reaction after MJ's rescue.
(a) Cynthia is grateful.
(b) Cynthia blames Peter for MJ's suffering.
(c) Cynthia is frightened.
(d) Cynthia is remorseful.
3. How long did it take before Steven received contact?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One week.
4. What is the house called that he is holding her in?
(a) The Old Manse.
(b) The Castle.
(c) The Hideaway.
(d) The Lighthouse.
5. What code name did Magda's controller reveal belongs to the agent they have put close to Caliph?
(a) Cactus Petal.
(b) Rose Petal.
(c) Cactus Flower.
(d) Flower Petal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parker ask Peter to do?
2. According to Magda, what is Mossad's single minded goal?
3. How long is MJ in the hospital?
4. Where does Peter go after he is cleared in her death?
5. What did she say to him that made no sense?
Short Essay Questions
1. At Thor Command, Colin and Parker have information that takes Peter's legs out from under him, and changes the way he feels for Magda. What is that information?
2. Caliph's choice of meeting places disturbs Peter. Why?
3. What does Magda do to test Peter to see if he is really Caliph?
4. Peter has a plan to bring Caliph down. How is Steven going to help him to flush Caliph out into the open?
5. Magda is given details by her Mossad controller that makes her believe that he is actually Caliph. What are they?
6. Steven's feelings dramatically change pre and post phone call with Caliph. In what way and why?
7. What does Gilly do to minimize their risk of capture?
8. When Peter and Magda are struggling on the deck, Magda gives in. Why?
9. What drives Peter to chase the escaping car alone and what risks is he willing to take?
10. Gilly is disturbed by some of the arrangements made by Caliph. What are they, and why do they make Gilly nervous?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)