|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) By using charts and graphs.
(b) By using a twin to the Boeing.
(c) By detailing their actions on paper.
(d) All of the above.
2. Who is the Captain of Speedbird 070?
(a) Captain Cyril Watkins.
(b) Captain Cecil Waters.
(c) Captain Colin Walters.
(d) None of the above.
3. What does Colin provide that frightens Peter?
(a) Colin has information on the engineer's condition.
(b) Colin provides audio supporting the passenger count.
(c) Colin provides video of the explosive device.
(d) Colin provides audio of the meeting that confirms they know who Peter is.
4. What does he learn about her on that flight?
(a) That she has a sister.
(b) That she is engaged.
(c) That she has a brother.
(d) That she is also a pilot.
5. What does Peter do to Ingrid after she is in custody?
(a) He interrogates her.
(b) He kills her.
(c) He beats her.
(d) He tortures her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the assault group?
2. What is an indication of Peter and Colin's military status?
3. How does Ingrid reward the Doctor who treats the flight engineer?
4. Who is the Inspector that handles Melissa-Jane's kidnapping?
5. What does Peter learn from Cynthia Barrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. South Africa does not want to give in to the terrorists demands. What issues make them reluctant to do so?
2. When Ingrid is given a counter proposal, she insists on it being delivered in person. Why?
3. What is significant about whether the attempt on Peter in the Maserati was an assassination or abduction attempt?
4. Peter is disturbed after his meeting with Ingrid and is convinced that the situation is much more serious than they initially thought. Why?
5. What part of his meeting with Parker is the most difficult for Peter to listen to and how does he respond?
6. Magda is devastated when she is mistaken told Peter is dead. How does she behave when she realizes he is not?
7. Peter gives the order to initiate condition Delta. What are the consequences?
8. When Peter meets Ingrid face to face, he tries to ask her questions which she refuses to answer. How does Peter manage to get the answers he wants anyway?
9. Ingrid has several demands which include safe passage, media attention and money. What issue does Ingrid not allow for when making their demands? How does she resolve this?
10. Caliph's motives have changed since the Boeing hijacking. How?
This section contains 1,174 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)