|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(b) Perfect response times.
(c) The perfect crime.
(d) Morally justifiable militancy.
2. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
(a) Coconut apples.
(b) Love apples.
(c) Beach nuts.
(d) Love nuts.
3. When would Colin run Delta if given a go-ahead?
(a) Right away.
(b) Just before the deadline.
(c) Right at the deadline.
(d) As soon as it was dark.
4. How many times does Peter see Altmann over three weeks?
5. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) All of the above.
(b) By using a twin to the Boeing.
(c) By using charts and graphs.
(d) By detailing their actions on paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it appear motivates Caliph?
2. How is Peter tricked into stopping the car?
3. What is mailed to Peter at Magda's when he returns?
4. What tells Peter how much Atlas knows about his new job and activities?
5. Who is the Inspector that handles Melissa-Jane's kidnapping?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the demands Ingrid makes, when are the men to be released and what is significant about the timing?
2. Like the rest of the terrorists, Ingrid is having problems. What are they and why?
3. What makes the Captain think that this is a carefully planned operation?
4. After the South African police force is asked to pull back, the terrorists make contact a second time. What do they tell Peter that deeply affects him and why?
5. Baroness Altmann goes out of her way to meet with Peter. What specifically does Baroness Altmann want from him?
6. Why does Colin follow Peter and Melissa-Jane and how is it significant to Peter?
7. name the terrorists make reference to is Caliph. What does the name actually stand for and how is the definition significant?
8. What is the content of the letter that arrives for Peter at the Dorchester after Melissa-Jane is kidnapped?
9. South Africa does not want to give in to the terrorists demands. What issues make them reluctant to do so?
10. What is significant about whether the attempt on Peter in the Maserati was an assassination or abduction attempt?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)