|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is waiting for them on arrival?
(a) A Bugati
(b) A Porche
(c) A Lamborghini
(d) A Maserati
2. What is mailed to Peter at Magda's when he returns?
(a) The hat MJ was wearing.
(b) A human toe.
(c) The scarf MJ was wearing.
(d) A human finger with the same polish as Melissa-Jane's on it.
3. What does Peter learn from Cynthia Barrow?
(a) That MJ is missing.
(b) That MJ is happy.
(c) That MJ is sorry.
(d) That MJ is angry.
4. What motivates the Baroness to find Caliph?
(b) He cost her millions.
(c) He threatens her business.
(d) He murdered her husband.
5. As Peter listens to Ingrid at their first face-to-face meeting, what conclusion does he draw?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is a lunatic.
(c) She is a heretic.
(d) She is a fanatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tells Peter how much Atlas knows about his new job and activities?
2. After he is hit, where does he try to go?
3. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
4. What protection does Peter offer Colin when he plans the Delta strike against Parker's orders?
5. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much does Peter tell Magda when he returns and what is her response?
2. How does the British government respond to Ingrid's reaction?
3. Ingrid has several demands which include safe passage, media attention and money. What issue does Ingrid not allow for when making their demands? How does she resolve this?
4. How does the terrorist group take control of Speedbird 070?
5. After the South African police force is asked to pull back, the terrorists make contact a second time. What do they tell Peter that deeply affects him and why?
6. What part of his meeting with Parker is the most difficult for Peter to listen to and how does he respond?
7. What is significant about whether the attempt on Peter in the Maserati was an assassination or abduction attempt?
8. South Africa does not want to give in to the terrorists demands. What issues make them reluctant to do so?
9. What makes the Captain think that this is a carefully planned operation?
10. Peter and Dr. Parker exchange differing viewpoints. What disagreements do Peter and Dr. Parker have concerning the merits of morally justifiable militancy?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)