|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first indication Peter notices that his place in Magda's life has been restored?
(a) His belongings are moved to the main house.
(b) They eat together at the house.
(c) She buys him a present.
(d) She holds him differently.
2. What does Parker forbid him to do?
(a) Kill Magda.
(b) Engage the Russians.
(c) Tell anyone.
(d) Involve his family.
3. How does Peter win Steven's trust after confronting him about Caliph?
(a) By turning the other cheek.
(b) All of the above.
(c) By giving him space.
(d) By returning his shotgun to him.
4. What confirmation does Peter believe he gets on the beach after Magda leaves him to return to her guests?
(a) He learns he was a patsy.
(b) He discovers his calling.
(c) He learns he was bugged.
(d) He learns they were watched by one of Magda's bodyguards.
5. What is Gilly's biggest objection to holding MJ in Laragh?
(a) It has no liquor store.
(b) It is too remote.
(c) It has no amenities.
(d) It is too exposed and conspicuous.
6. What does Peter notice just before exiting the helicopter?
(a) The broken fence line.
(b) The neighbours house.
(c) The escaping vehicle.
7. What does Gilly do as they are leaving the Old Manse?
(a) He wipes it free of prints.
(b) He sets it on fire.
(c) He pours oil over it.
(d) He vandalizes it.
8. What does Steven realize when Peter greets him?
(a) Peter could walk into his bank and sign for the entire fortune at any time in his stead.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That he's been injured.
(d) That he has aged.
9. What is the name of the bay mare Magda runs at the Grand Prix de Paris at Longchamp?
(a) Ice Queen.
(b) Snow Leopard.
(c) Ice Leopard.
(d) Snow Queen.
10. What did Aaron admit to Magda he had known all along?
(a) Her primary target.
(b) Her history and her intentions.
(c) Her financial history.
(d) Her idea of homelife.
11. To what group did Magda's father belong?
(d) The Communist Party.
12. What room number do Steven and Peter have?
(d) Two-two- four.
13. Where will Steven and Peter switch places?
(a) On the plane.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) The Air Hotel of the Orly South Terminal.
(d) In the bar.
14. What balance does Peter insist to Parker must exist?
(a) The balance between security and justice.
(b) The balance between law and force.
(c) The balance between light and dark.
(d) The balance between right and worng.
15. According to Magda, what is Mossad's single minded goal?
(a) The safety and security of the state of Israel.
(b) Conquering the world.
(c) Overturning communism.
(d) Conquering Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does her Mossad controller tell her is someone so close to Caliph that they may as well be one and the same?
2. How long did it take before Steven received contact?
3. How long is this encounter?
4. What code name did Magda's controller reveal belongs to the agent they have put close to Caliph?
5. Where is she headed to hide out?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)