|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Parker surprise Peter?
(a) By revealing a secret agents identity.
(b) By revealing he is still on the Atlas payroll.
(c) By telling him he likes him.
(d) By admitting he was wrong.
2. What is condition Bravo?
(a) The point at which the team is ready or 'GO'.
(b) All clear stage.
(c) Be Ready And aVailble Only stage.
(d) Be on the alert for signal.
3. What does Ingrid do to show those in power that they are serious?
(a) Kills the flight engineer.
(b) Kills all the children.
(c) Kills all the flight staff.
(d) Shoots four passengers.
4. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(b) Morally justifiable militancy.
(c) The perfect crime.
(d) Perfect response times.
5. How is Peter tricked into stopping the car?
(a) Police pull him over.
(b) A truck stops in front of him.
(c) An accident site blocking the road.
(d) A woman flags him down.
6. How long does the first penetration drill take?
(a) Eleven seconds.
(b) Fifteen seconds.
(c) Twenty-five seconds.
(d) Twenty seconds.
7. Who follows Peter and Melissa-Jane when they go shopping?
(b) Magda's chef.
(d) Magda's bodyguard.
8. What part of his conversation with Parker does Peter find distasteful?
(a) His enjoyment of Peter's discomfort.
(b) His lack of finesse.
(c) His inuendo.
(d) He finds his discussion about their relationship distasteful.
9. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
(a) Some of her requests are impossible.
(b) Her deadline is supposed to fail.
(c) Someone within Atlas is commiting treason.
(d) Some demands are irrational.
10. What has Magda been told?
(a) That Peter has quit.
(b) That Peter is dead.
(c) That Peter is married.
(d) That Peter has left.
11. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
(a) The passenger feints.
(b) The one chosen collapses.
(c) The passenger screams.
(d) A man across the aisle offers to take her place.
12. What does Ingrid consider to be an act of hostility?
(a) The laser sighted on her chest.
(b) All of the above.
(c) The counter offer presented.
(d) The presence of Peter Stride.
13. What is the name of the gas to be used by the assault group?
(a) Factor V
(d) Factor X
14. Who is Atlas?
(a) Colin Noble.
(b) Dr. Kingston Parker.
(c) The President.
(d) Peter Stride.
15. After he is hit, where does he try to go?
(a) Back to Magda's.
(b) To the hotel.
(c) To the police.
(d) To the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the flares?
2. How does Parker want to proceed?
3. What does Magda's bodyguard do that angers Peter?
4. Who is Peter's second in command?
5. What kind of car is waiting for them on arrival?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)