|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gas to be used by the assault group?
(a) Factor X
(d) Factor V
2. What kind of car is waiting for them on arrival?
(a) A Maserati
(b) A Porche
(c) A Lamborghini
(d) A Bugati
3. What is the purpose of the flares?
(a) To see inside the plane.
(b) To draw the terrorists to the nose and to destroy their night vision temporarily.
(c) To light up the immediate area for attack.
(d) To frighten the terrorists.
4. As Peter listens to Ingrid at their first face-to-face meeting, what conclusion does he draw?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is a heretic.
(c) She is a lunatic.
(d) She is a fanatic.
5. Who is the Inspector that handles Melissa-Jane's kidnapping?
(a) Inspector Archie Richmond.
(b) Inspector Alan Richards.
(c) Inspector Richard Alans.
(d) Inspector Ricky Atlas.
6. Who does Melissa Jane tell Peter he reminds her of?
(a) Leonardo Dicaprio.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(c) Gary Cooper.
7. After the murders, what does the British government agree to do?
(a) Provide the safe passage.
(b) Provide the 170 million dollars.
(c) Provide the extra plane.
(d) Free the men the terrorists asked for.
8. What does Peter believe the odds of successful Delta are?
9. What is condition Alpha?
(a) The first stage of alert for Thor.
(b) Insertion readiness for Thor.
(c) Training stage for beginners.
(d) Condition indicating all clear.
10. How does Parker respond to Peter's successful Delta insertion?
(a) He chastises him.
(b) He promotes him.
(c) He congratulates him.
(d) He berates him.
11. How many children under the age of sixteen are on the plane?
12. How many lives does Ingrid take when the first deadline is passed?
13. When would Colin run Delta if given a go-ahead?
(a) Right at the deadline.
(b) As soon as it was dark.
(c) Right away.
(d) Just before the deadline.
14. What does Colin provide that frightens Peter?
(a) Colin provides audio of the meeting that confirms they know who Peter is.
(b) Colin provides video of the explosive device.
(c) Colin provides audio supporting the passenger count.
(d) Colin has information on the engineer's condition.
15. What does Parker want Peter to do?
(a) Kidnap Magda.
(b) Kill Magda.
(c) Marry Magda.
(d) Use his privileged relationship with Magda to spy on her for Atlas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
2. What does it appear motivates Caliph?
3. What does Peter do to Ingrid after she is in custody?
4. Who begs Ingrid not to use the explosives on board when condition Delta is initiated?
5. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)