|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do to Ingrid after she is in custody?
(a) He kills her.
(b) He interrogates her.
(c) He beats her.
(d) He tortures her.
2. After he is hit, where does he try to go?
(a) To the police.
(b) To the hotel.
(c) Back to Magda's.
(d) To the hospital.
3. How does Parker want to proceed?
(a) Storm the plane.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Secure the release of the women and children to buy time.
(d) Initiate Delta response.
4. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) All of the above.
(b) By using charts and graphs.
(c) By detailing their actions on paper.
(d) By using a twin to the Boeing.
5. What trade do the kidnappers offer for Melissa-Jane's life?
(a) Dr. Kingston Parker's life.
(b) Magda's life.
(c) Peter's life.
(d) Colin's life.
6. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
(a) Beach nuts.
(b) Love nuts.
(c) Coconut apples.
(d) Love apples.
7. How is Peter tricked into stopping the car?
(a) Police pull him over.
(b) An accident site blocking the road.
(c) A truck stops in front of him.
(d) A woman flags him down.
8. What does Peter wonder on the way home to Magda?
(a) He wonders how much she knows.
(b) He wonders how much she cares.
(c) He wonders where she's been.
(d) He wonders if they are preordained to destroy each other.
9. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(b) Morally justifiable militancy.
(c) Perfect response times.
(d) The perfect crime.
10. What does Colin provide that frightens Peter?
(a) Colin provides video of the explosive device.
(b) Colin has information on the engineer's condition.
(c) Colin provides audio supporting the passenger count.
(d) Colin provides audio of the meeting that confirms they know who Peter is.
11. What tells Peter how much Atlas knows about his new job and activities?
(a) Colin's attitude.
(b) Vague answers Colin gives.
(c) Omission of questions about either by Colin.
(d) Deception by Colin.
12. What does he learn about her on that flight?
(a) That she has a sister.
(b) That she is also a pilot.
(c) That she is engaged.
(d) That she has a brother.
13. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
(a) Her deadline is supposed to fail.
(b) Some of her requests are impossible.
(c) Someone within Atlas is commiting treason.
(d) Some demands are irrational.
14. What surprising fact does Peter learn about Baron Altmann?
(a) That he was a Mossad agent.
(b) That he was divorcing Magda.
(c) That he hired a hit man.
(d) That he was fooling around on Magda.
15. Who does Dr. Kingston claim seldom has doubts?
(a) A treasonist.
(b) A terrorist.
(c) A vigilante.
(d) A tyrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter trying to locate?
2. Who is Peter's second in command?
3. What does Ingrid consider to be an act of hostility?
4. What protection does Peter offer Colin when he plans the Delta strike against Parker's orders?
5. Why had Atlas been called?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)