|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Pages 451 - 487.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Peter hear from the inside of the car?
(a) The radio.
(b) Gilly's instructions.
(c) MJ screaming.
(d) All of the above.
2. Where do Peter and Magda fly to?
3. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
(a) Her deadline is supposed to fail.
(b) Some demands are irrational.
(c) Some of her requests are impossible.
(d) Someone within Atlas is commiting treason.
4. What does Parker ask Peter to do?
(a) Take Melissa and run.
(b) Quit and leave.
(c) Hide until it's over.
(d) Return to Magda and look for a weakness.
5. How is Peter tricked into stopping the car?
(a) An accident site blocking the road.
(b) Police pull him over.
(c) A truck stops in front of him.
(d) A woman flags him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caliph use his 'name' so freely?
2. What makes Steven agree that Caliph is evil?
3. What does Ingrid consider to be an act of hostility?
4. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
5. What happens at the top of the stairs?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)