|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 368 - 398.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he learn about her on that flight?
(a) That she is engaged.
(b) That she has a brother.
(c) That she has a sister.
(d) That she is also a pilot.
2. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
(a) Beach nuts.
(b) Love nuts.
(c) Coconut apples.
(d) Love apples.
3. How does Magda know when Peter is coming with the knife?
(a) The boat lurches.
(b) She hears him coming.
(c) She smells him coming.
(d) She sees him coming in the stainless steel fascia of the control panel.
4. What does Peter admit to Kingston Parker?
(a) His job aspirations.
(b) His hopes for the future.
(c) The details of the kidnapper's demands.
(d) His feelings for Magda.
5. What balance does Peter insist to Parker must exist?
(a) The balance between security and justice.
(b) The balance between law and force.
(c) The balance between light and dark.
(d) The balance between right and worng.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
2. What question remains unanswered?
3. What condition causes Gilly alarm?
4. How many calls have been made to Caliph from Gilly?
5. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)