|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 295 - 340.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many calls have been made to Caliph from Gilly?
2. What alerts him that someone is nearby at the creek?
(a) The smell of tobacco smoke.
(b) Someone coughs.
(c) The smell of perfume.
(d) The smell of aftershave.
3. What question is answered by the terrorists' choice of destinations?
(a) Motivation is escape and avoidance.
(b) Motivation is political.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Motivation is legal consequences after capture.
4. What is the purpose of the flares?
(a) To frighten the terrorists.
(b) To light up the immediate area for attack.
(c) To see inside the plane.
(d) To draw the terrorists to the nose and to destroy their night vision temporarily.
5. How does Ingrid reward the Doctor who treats the flight engineer?
(a) She promises not to harm him.
(b) She promises to reward him personally.
(c) She promises to let him leave in the first group.
(d) She promises his wife will be among the first to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter go afterward?
2. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
3. What does Peter do to Ingrid after she is in custody?
4. What does Peter want to use to lure Caliph in?
5. What does Peter have no difficulty selecting?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)