|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 295 - 340.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) By using a twin to the Boeing.
(b) All of the above.
(c) By detailing their actions on paper.
(d) By using charts and graphs.
2. Where does Peter go afterward?
(a) To Abbots Yew.
(b) To his daughter.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) To Tahiti.
3. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
(a) The passenger screams.
(b) The one chosen collapses.
(c) A man across the aisle offers to take her place.
(d) The passenger feints.
4. What is condition Bravo?
(a) Be on the alert for signal.
(b) Be Ready And aVailble Only stage.
(c) All clear stage.
(d) The point at which the team is ready or 'GO'.
5. How much money is part of their demands?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One million pounds.
(c) One million in bullion.
(d) One million Krugerrands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the men in the terminal?
2. What is mailed to Peter at Magda's when he returns?
3. As Peter listens to Ingrid at their first face-to-face meeting, what conclusion does he draw?
4. What tells Peter how much Atlas knows about his new job and activities?
5. What information does Parker relay to Peter when he returns from her face-to-face meeting?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)