|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 209 - 241.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trade do the kidnappers offer for Melissa-Jane's life?
(a) Colin's life.
(b) Magda's life.
(c) Peter's life.
(d) Dr. Kingston Parker's life.
2. After the murders, what does the British government agree to do?
(a) Provide the safe passage.
(b) Free the men the terrorists asked for.
(c) Provide the 170 million dollars.
(d) Provide the extra plane.
3. How does Parker surprise Peter?
(a) By revealing he is still on the Atlas payroll.
(b) By revealing a secret agents identity.
(c) By telling him he likes him.
(d) By admitting he was wrong.
4. What does Ingrid remind Karen of to help calm her down?
(a) In just a few hours, they'll be rich.
(b) In just a few hours, they'll have media exposure.
(c) In just a few hours, they will detonate the explosives.
(d) In just a few hours they'll take their pills.
5. When would Colin run Delta if given a go-ahead?
(a) Right away.
(b) As soon as it was dark.
(c) Just before the deadline.
(d) Right at the deadline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter want to use to lure Caliph in?
2. What information does Parker relay to Peter when he returns from her face-to-face meeting?
3. Who does Melissa Jane tell Peter he reminds her of?
4. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
5. How does Parker want to proceed?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)