|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 209 - 241.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Atlas?
(a) Dr. Kingston Parker.
(b) Peter Stride.
(c) The President.
(d) Colin Noble.
2. What conclusion does Peter draw from the ambush in the Maserati?
(a) That they were trying to take Magda alive.
(b) That they hoped he was dead.
(c) That they knew he would be there.
(d) That they wanted the car.
3. What tells Peter how much Atlas knows about his new job and activities?
(a) Omission of questions about either by Colin.
(b) Deception by Colin.
(c) Vague answers Colin gives.
(d) Colin's attitude.
4. How does Parker want to proceed?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Initiate Delta response.
(c) Storm the plane.
(d) Secure the release of the women and children to buy time.
5. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
(a) All passports.
(b) All wallets.
(c) All cellphones.
(d) All luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
2. What information does Parker relay to Peter when he returns from her face-to-face meeting?
3. What does Magda's bodyguard do that angers Peter?
4. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
5. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)