|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 171 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Morally justifiable militancy.
(b) Perfect response times.
(c) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(d) The perfect crime.
2. What does Peter want to use to lure Caliph in?
3. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) By using charts and graphs.
(b) All of the above.
(c) By detailing their actions on paper.
(d) By using a twin to the Boeing.
4. Where does Magda want them to retire to?
(a) The Florida Keys.
(c) The Bahamas.
(d) A chain of islands she owns off Tahiti.
5. Why does Altmann object to this option?
(a) She doesn't want to lose Peter.
(b) She is fearful for herself.
(c) She doesn't believe it will work.
(d) She doesn't want to spend the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is condition Bravo?
2. What question is answered by the terrorists' choice of destinations?
3. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
4. Who begs Ingrid not to use the explosives on board when condition Delta is initiated?
5. Why had Atlas been called?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)