|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 171 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
(a) All wallets.
(b) All cellphones.
(c) All luggage.
(d) All passports.
2. What information does Parker relay to Peter when he returns from her face-to-face meeting?
(a) Parker relays the South African's political position.
(b) Parker has Speedbird 070 specifications.
(c) Parker conveys the President's feelings.
(d) Parker has information as to who Ingrid is.
3. How many lives does Ingrid take when the first deadline is passed?
4. What does Ingrid consider to be an act of hostility?
(a) The counter offer presented.
(b) The laser sighted on her chest.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The presence of Peter Stride.
5. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
(a) Some demands are irrational.
(b) Some of her requests are impossible.
(c) Her deadline is supposed to fail.
(d) Someone within Atlas is commiting treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin contribute to the influx of information?
2. What question is answered by the terrorists' choice of destinations?
3. What protection does Peter offer Colin when he plans the Delta strike against Parker's orders?
4. Who does Melissa Jane tell Peter he reminds her of?
5. After he is hit, where does he try to go?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)