|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 171 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begs Ingrid not to use the explosives on board when condition Delta is initiated?
2. What is her threat if their demands are not met?
(a) Payment will go up.
(b) Flight staff will be assassinated.
(c) Executions will begin.
(d) Hostages will be tortured.
3. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
(a) The one chosen collapses.
(b) The passenger feints.
(c) A man across the aisle offers to take her place.
(d) The passenger screams.
4. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(b) The perfect crime.
(c) Perfect response times.
(d) Morally justifiable militancy.
5. What is the purpose of the flares?
(a) To light up the immediate area for attack.
(b) To draw the terrorists to the nose and to destroy their night vision temporarily.
(c) To see inside the plane.
(d) To frighten the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peter meet there?
2. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
3. What is the next deadline that Ingrid announces?
4. What does Colin contribute to the influx of information?
5. What alerts him that someone is nearby at the creek?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)