|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 98 - 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ingrid consider to be an act of hostility?
(a) The laser sighted on her chest.
(b) The presence of Peter Stride.
(c) The counter offer presented.
(d) All of the above.
2. Who is Peter's second in command?
(a) Colonel Cyril Watkins.
(b) Lieutenant Colin Neville.
(c) Lieutenant Colin Noble.
(d) Colonel Colin Noble
3. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
(a) Lung failure.
(b) Blood loss.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) Renal failure.
4. As Peter listens to Ingrid at their first face-to-face meeting, what conclusion does he draw?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is a lunatic.
(c) She is a fanatic.
(d) She is a heretic.
5. What is the purpose of the flares?
(a) To light up the immediate area for attack.
(b) To see inside the plane.
(c) To draw the terrorists to the nose and to destroy their night vision temporarily.
(d) To frighten the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gas to be used by the assault group?
2. Who does Dr. Kingston claim seldom has doubts?
3. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
4. What is condition Bravo?
5. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)