|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 98 - 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the murders, what does the British government agree to do?
(a) Free the men the terrorists asked for.
(b) Provide the 170 million dollars.
(c) Provide the safe passage.
(d) Provide the extra plane.
2. What does Ingrid remind Karen of to help calm her down?
(a) In just a few hours they'll take their pills.
(b) In just a few hours, they'll be rich.
(c) In just a few hours, they'll have media exposure.
(d) In just a few hours, they will detonate the explosives.
3. What is the next deadline that Ingrid announces?
(a) One A.M.
(d) Two P.M.
4. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
(a) Love apples.
(b) Love nuts.
(c) Beach nuts.
(d) Coconut apples.
5. Which objects did the Seychelles Police Force ignore when the two young couples go through security at the Victoria airport in Mahe?
(a) Baked goods from the locale.
(b) Camera bags and film.
(c) Mesh bags with coco-de-mer.
(d) Computer bags with disks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is condition Bravo?
2. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
3. What is the reason that Ingrid gives for refusing to allow the flight engineer to be removed for medical assistance?
4. How many children under the age of sixteen are on the plane?
5. What does Peter believe the odds of successful Delta are?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)