|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Pages 72 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the South Africans want to respond?
(a) They want to negotiate.
(b) They want to blow up the plane and all on board.
(c) They want to storm the plane.
(d) They want to ignore the incident entirely.
2. How many lives does Ingrid take when the first deadline is passed?
3. Why had Atlas been called?
(a) Speedbird 070 had not checked in as normal.
(b) New command is begin tested.
(c) Airport has a terrorist in custody.
(d) Regular training mission was established.
4. How much money is part of their demands?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One million Krugerrands.
(c) One million pounds.
(d) One million in bullion.
5. Who is Atlas?
(a) Peter Stride.
(b) Colin Noble.
(c) Dr. Kingston Parker.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is condition Bravo?
2. What have the two couples smuggled on board their flight?
3. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
4. Who is Peter's second in command?
5. Who does Melissa Jane tell Peter he reminds her of?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)