|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Pages 72 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
(a) All wallets.
(b) All luggage.
(c) All passports.
(d) All cellphones.
2. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Renal failure.
(c) Lung failure.
(d) Blood loss.
3. Why had Atlas been called?
(a) Airport has a terrorist in custody.
(b) Regular training mission was established.
(c) New command is begin tested.
(d) Speedbird 070 had not checked in as normal.
4. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
(a) Three hundred and four.
(b) Four hundred and seventeen.
(c) Four hundred and seven.
(d) Four hundred and twenty seven.
5. How do the South Africans want to respond?
(a) They want to ignore the incident entirely.
(b) They want to blow up the plane and all on board.
(c) They want to negotiate.
(d) They want to storm the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin provide that frightens Peter?
2. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
3. What is condition Bravo?
4. Who does Dr. Kingston claim seldom has doubts?
5. Who is Peter's second in command?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)