|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Pages 72 - 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
(a) Four hundred and twenty seven.
(b) Four hundred and seventeen.
(c) Four hundred and seven.
(d) Three hundred and four.
2. What is condition Bravo?
(a) All clear stage.
(b) The point at which the team is ready or 'GO'.
(c) Be Ready And aVailble Only stage.
(d) Be on the alert for signal.
3. How does Parker want to proceed?
(a) Initiate Delta response.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Storm the plane.
(d) Secure the release of the women and children to buy time.
4. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Perfect response times.
(b) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(c) The perfect crime.
(d) Morally justifiable militancy.
5. Which objects did the Seychelles Police Force ignore when the two young couples go through security at the Victoria airport in Mahe?
(a) Computer bags with disks.
(b) Mesh bags with coco-de-mer.
(c) Baked goods from the locale.
(d) Camera bags and film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is answered by the terrorists' choice of destinations?
2. Who is Atlas?
3. What does Colin provide that frightens Peter?
4. What is condition Alpha?
5. Who is Peter's second in command?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)