|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 398 - 434.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bay mare Magda runs at the Grand Prix de Paris at Longchamp?
(a) Ice Queen.
(b) Ice Leopard.
(c) Snow Leopard.
(d) Snow Queen.
2. How many children under the age of sixteen are on the plane?
3. Where does Magda want to take Peter diving?
(a) To the Cayman Islands.
(b) To a Japanese aircraft carrier.
(c) To the Aegian Sea.
(d) To a coral reef.
4. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
(a) All cellphones.
(b) All passports.
(c) All luggage.
(d) All wallets.
5. Who is Peter's second in command?
(a) Colonel Cyril Watkins.
(b) Lieutenant Colin Neville.
(c) Colonel Colin Noble
(d) Lieutenant Colin Noble.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does he realize it is a trap?
2. What is the lead position called?
3. What is condition Bravo?
4. What does Peter learn from Cynthia Barrow?
5. How is Peter tricked into stopping the car?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)