|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 398 - 434.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Peter draw about Ingrid's demands that worries him?
(a) Her deadline is supposed to fail.
(b) Someone within Atlas is commiting treason.
(c) Some demands are irrational.
(d) Some of her requests are impossible.
2. What does Peter agree is the tool of Caliph's trade?
3. What is the first indication Peter notices that his place in Magda's life has been restored?
(a) His belongings are moved to the main house.
(b) She buys him a present.
(c) They eat together at the house.
(d) She holds him differently.
4. What did Aaron admit to Magda he had known all along?
(a) Her history and her intentions.
(b) Her idea of homelife.
(c) Her financial history.
(d) Her primary target.
5. What kind of boat does Magda take Peter out on his second day on her island?
(a) A fifty foot cabin cruiser.
(b) A forty five foot Chris-craft Fisherman.
(c) A thirty foot Catamaran.
(d) A twenty five foot schooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peter meet there?
2. What does he learn about her on that flight?
3. How is Gilly killed?
4. What is the name that the informant gives when he calls in?
5. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)