|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 130 - 171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job offer does he accept?
(a) Airline security staff.
(b) Head of Atlas.
(c) Altmann's sales representative and Caliph hunter.
(d) Terrorism consultant.
2. After the murders, what does the British government agree to do?
(a) Provide the safe passage.
(b) Provide the 170 million dollars.
(c) Provide the extra plane.
(d) Free the men the terrorists asked for.
3. How does Colin run simulations with his team?
(a) By detailing their actions on paper.
(b) All of the above.
(c) By using charts and graphs.
(d) By using a twin to the Boeing.
4. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
(a) Four hundred and twenty seven.
(b) Three hundred and four.
(c) Four hundred and seventeen.
(d) Four hundred and seven.
5. What does Peter believe the odds of successful Delta are?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the first penetration drill take?
2. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
3. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
4. What is the most pressing issue in the flight engineer's condition?
5. What does it appear motivates Caliph?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)