|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 273 - 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
(a) Morally justifiable militancy.
(b) The perfect crime.
(c) Justifiable terrorism actions.
(d) Perfect response times.
2. What conclusion does Peter draw from the ambush in the Maserati?
(a) That they wanted the car.
(b) That they knew he would be there.
(c) That they were trying to take Magda alive.
(d) That they hoped he was dead.
3. How many children under the age of sixteen are on the plane?
4. When would Colin run Delta if given a go-ahead?
(a) Right at the deadline.
(b) Just before the deadline.
(c) Right away.
(d) As soon as it was dark.
5. What do Peter and Altmann discuss after a day on the slopes?
(a) Actions attributed to Caliph.
(b) Their relationship.
(c) Peter's salary.
(d) Peter's position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter trying to locate?
2. What does Peter have no difficulty selecting?
3. What signals the men in the terminal?
4. How is Gilly killed?
5. After the murders, what does the British government agree to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)