|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 273 - 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ingrid calls out seat 43F?
(a) The one chosen collapses.
(b) A man across the aisle offers to take her place.
(c) The passenger feints.
(d) The passenger screams.
2. How many children under the age of sixteen are on the plane?
3. How much money is part of their demands?
(a) One million pounds.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One million in bullion.
(d) One million Krugerrands.
4. What part of his conversation with Parker does Peter find distasteful?
(a) His enjoyment of Peter's discomfort.
(b) His lack of finesse.
(c) He finds his discussion about their relationship distasteful.
(d) His inuendo.
5. How long does the first penetration drill take?
(a) Twenty seconds.
(b) Eleven seconds.
(c) Twenty-five seconds.
(d) Fifteen seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the assault group?
2. Why does Altmann object to this option?
3. What is her threat if their demands are not met?
4. What does Peter believe does not exist contrary to Dr. Kingston's feelings?
5. What risk is faced by the helicopters as they approach?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)