|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 273 - 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Peter draw from the ambush in the Maserati?
(a) That they knew he would be there.
(b) That they were trying to take Magda alive.
(c) That they hoped he was dead.
(d) That they wanted the car.
2. What is the reason that Ingrid gives for refusing to allow the flight engineer to be removed for medical assistance?
(a) She wants the rest of the staff to be reminded of the possible consequences.
(b) He already knows too much about them.
(c) She isn't concerned with his well being.
(d) In her mind, he is already dead.
3. What did Ingrid have collected from the passengers?
(a) All cellphones.
(b) All wallets.
(c) All luggage.
(d) All passports.
4. What does Peter admit to Kingston Parker?
(a) His job aspirations.
(b) His feelings for Magda.
(c) His hopes for the future.
(d) The details of the kidnapper's demands.
5. How does Parker respond to Peter's successful Delta insertion?
(a) He congratulates him.
(b) He promotes him.
(c) He berates him.
(d) He chastises him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is answered by the terrorists' choice of destinations?
2. What does Peter wonder on the way home to Magda?
3. How many times does Peter see Altmann over three weeks?
4. What is mailed to Peter at Magda's when he returns?
5. What job offer does he accept?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)