Section 1: Pages 1 - 36
1. Which objects did the Seychelles Police Force ignore when the two young couples go through security at the Victoria airport in Mahe?
(a) Baked goods from the locale.
(b) Camera bags and film.
(c) Computer bags with disks.
(d) Mesh bags with coco-de-mer.
2. What are coco-de-mer also known as?
(a) Love apples.
(b) Beach nuts.
(c) Coconut apples.
(d) Love nuts.
3. What have the two couples smuggled on board their flight?
(a) Sensitive documents.
(b) Mahe drugs.
(c) Undeclared gold and gems.
(d) East German grenades.
4. How many passengers are aboard Speedbird 070?
(a) Four hundred and seven.
(b) Four hundred and seventeen.
(c) Three hundred and four.
(d) Four hundred and twenty seven.
5. What is Peter Stride's new command called?
6. Who does Melissa Jane tell Peter he reminds her of?
(a) Gary Cooper.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(d) Leonardo Dicaprio.
7. What is condition Alpha?
(a) Training stage for beginners.
(b) The first stage of alert for Thor.
(c) Condition indicating all clear.
(d) Insertion readiness for Thor.
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)