Section 1: Pages 1 - 36
• Fifteen passengers join the British Airways flight on the island of Mahe in the republic of Seychelles.
• Two couples, young and tanned, board in that group with carry on luggage including coco-de-mers.
• One of the girls behaves in a particularly suggestive manner, deflecting attention from their real purpose.
• Once on board, the terrorists open the coco-de-mers and retrieve the German grenades inside.
• One, calling herself Ingrid, goes to the galley and demands entrance to the flight deck, using her grenade as leverage.
• Once in the flight deck, she tells the Captain that she is taking over their flight.
• She insists that communications, high frequency radios and satellite relays be turned off, and that operations normal be announced on time before communications are again cut.
• She gives them a new flight plan, and has the Captain execute a gentle correcting turn.
• At two o'clock in the...
This section contains 2,552 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)