|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: “Staying Found”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Cheryl done with the book Staying Found after reading it?
(a) She gave it to Greg.
(b) She gave it to Tom.
(c) She burned it.
(d) She mailed it home.
2. What is the title of Part Three of the memoir?
(b) Range of Light.
(c) Box of Rain.
(d) The Ten Thousand Things.
3. What did Troy work delivering around southern California when he picked Cheryl up to give her a ride in Chapter 6: “A Bull in Both Directions”?
4. What is the name of Cheryl's ex-husband?
5. Where did Cheryl have her camp stove repaired in Chapter 6: “A Bull in Both Directions”?
(b) Philip's Kayak Rentals.
(c) Todd's Outdoor Supply Store.
(d) Sierra Trading Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain range does the Sierra Nevada connect with at Lassen National Park?
2. What establishment did Cheryl spend the night at in Mojave in Chapter 2: “Splitting”?
3. Why did Bud tell Cheryl he gave her the only room at the motel in Chapter 6: “A Bull in Both Directions”?
4. What is the title of Part Two of the memoir?
5. What is the name of the outdoor store in Minneapolis where Cheryl had purchased much of her hiking supplies in the months before her trip?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)