|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: “The Lou Out of Lou”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ed say he lived most of the year in Chapter 7: “The Only Girl in the Woods”?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) Cleveland, Ohio.
2. What was Lou's son's name?
3. What nickname did Frank give to Cheryl as they sat in his truck in Chapter 5: “Tracks”?
(c) Queen of the PCT.
(d) Blue Horse.
4. What is the title of the book that Cheryl brought on her hike to tell her how to use her compass?
(a) Getting Lost.
(b) Finding Your Way.
(c) Staying Found.
(d) North and South.
5. Who helped Cheryl lighten her pack while she was in Kennedy Meadows?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Cheryl have with her as she re-started on the PCT from Sierra City in Chapter 9: “Staying Found”?
2. How did Cheryl overcome the situation when the bull charged her in Chapter 5: “Tracks”?
3. How many days was Cheryl on the PCT before she reached Golden Oak Springs in Chapter 5: “Tracks”?
4. What item did Cheryl take from the "PCT Hiker Free Box" in Kennedy Meadows in Chapter 7: “The Only Girl in the Woods”?
5. What nickname did Cheryl give to her hiking backpack?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)