1. What kind of novel is Wieland?
2. In what area is Wieland set?
3. What reasons are given for the supernatural appearances of the story in Wieland?
4. In what period is Wieland set?
5. In what form is the story of Wieland written?
6. On whom does the narrator place a focus in Chapter I?
7. What does the narrator warn about in Chapter 1?
8. What does the religious fanatic build for his beliefs?
9. Why does the religious fanatic come to America?
This section contains 3,392 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)