|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVIII & XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clara has a dream that her brother is luring her to death, who rescues her?
(a) A voice.
(b) A lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) A leader.
2. In what period is Wieland set?
3. When Pleyel does not arrive as arranged, what does Clara wonder about?
(a) If he is sick.
(b) If he does not love her.
(c) If he is missing.
(d) If he is angry at her.
4. Who does the narrator's brother marry?
5. What does the narrator warn about in Chapter 1?
(a) Fantastic horrors.
(b) Her fears.
(c) His fears.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator move to on an estate?
2. What kind of an opinion does Pleyel have of Clara initially before he suspects her of having a relationship with Carwin?
3. What does Pleyel read that makes him suspect Clara?
4. What does Clara lock, afraid as much for Pleyel's life as for her own after seeing Carwin?
5. How is Thomas related to Clara?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)