|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters X & XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pleyel accuse Clara of doing with Carwin?
(b) Having sex.
(c) Running away.
2. How many years after his marriage does the narrator's brother have four children of his own?
3. What had Carwin begged for from Clara a few weeks prior to Pleyel mentioning meeting him?
4. In what period is Wieland set?
5. What reasons are given for the supernatural appearances of the story in Wieland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Clara walking when she hears a voice from the closet warning her to avoid a particular spot in her environment?
2. What does Clara feel for Pleyel?
3. What does Pleyel think Carwin is?
4. What is the name of the orphaned teenage girl that the narrator's brother adopts?
5. Where does the narrator move to on an estate?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)