|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV & V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stuart send detailing his journeys?
2. What kind of novel is Wieland?
3. What did the naked and burned person inside the temple have on their arm?
(a) A heavy blow.
(b) A book chain.
(c) Long hair.
(d) A necklace.
4. In what area is Wieland set?
(b) San Francisco.
5. What does the fanatic view as a solitary activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Major Stuart recognize the orphaned girl as?
2. On whom does the narrator place a focus in Chapter I?
3. Where does Major Stuart go on a tour of colonies?
4. Why does the religious fanatic come to America?
5. What is the father's temple adapted into for socialization?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)