|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV & V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's mother think has been fired at the temple?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A book.
(d) A balloon.
2. Who joins the group at the father's temple after it is adapted for socialization?
3. What does the fanatic view as a solitary activity?
4. Who is the narrator's brother?
5. What does the fanatic call his estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's mother see at the temple when the father goes there?
2. What family does the narrator get close to?
3. What is the father's temple adapted into for socialization?
4. Which relations of the narrator die soon after the event at the temple?
5. What is surprising about Wieland's incident at the temple?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)