|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV & V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the religious fanatic build for his beliefs?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A church.
(c) A temple.
(d) A mosque.
2. Why does the religious fanatic come to America?
(a) To convert the natives.
(b) To win the lottery.
(c) To play pool.
(d) To advise friends.
3. What is the father's temple adapted into for socialization?
(a) A playhouse.
(b) A summerhouse.
(c) An inn.
(d) A theater.
4. On whom does the narrator place a focus in Chapter I?
(a) His father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the name of the orphaned teenage girl that the narrator's brother adopts?
(a) Louisa Conway.
(b) Jan Mason.
(c) Henry Marks.
(d) Charles Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator move to on an estate?
2. What does Major Stuart recognize the orphaned girl as?
3. What does the narrator warn about in Chapter 1?
4. What kind of novel is Wieland?
5. What does Stuart send detailing his journeys?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)