|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXIV & XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carwin say is common and can be replicated?
2. Who does the narrator's brother marry?
3. Which relations of the narrator die soon after the event at the temple?
(a) Her sister and aunt.
(b) Her brother and uncle.
(c) Her father and mother.
(d) Her brother and sister.
4. In what form is the story of Wieland written?
(a) A string of loose thoughts.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) A journal.
5. With whom does Carwin avoid contact when he comes back to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carwin admit to Clara comes from him that she asks about concerning her closet?
2. What is Carwin's plan thwarted by that he tells Clara about?
3. When Clara tells Carwin about the murders, what does the information do to Carwin?
4. What kind of novel is Wieland?
5. Why does Clara stop at at Mrs. Baynton's house?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)