|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXIV & XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Major Stuart go on a tour of colonies?
2. When Pleyel reaches Clara's residence, what does he hear that makes him suspect her?
(a) A song.
(b) A conversation.
3. What does Pleyel think Carwin is?
(a) A thief and murderer.
(b) A doctor and teacher.
(c) A lover and leader.
(d) A friend and brother.
4. How many years after his marriage does the narrator's brother have four children of his own?
5. Whose voice does Wieland hear at the temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stuart send detailing his journeys?
2. What does the narrator warn about in Chapter 1?
3. In what area is Wieland set?
4. Who has been caught according to Thomas?
5. After the first murder, what does Theodore hear that he must do next?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)