|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VIII & IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whom does the narrator place a focus in Chapter I?
(a) Her brother.
(b) His father.
(c) Her father.
(d) His mother.
2. What reasons are given for the supernatural appearances of the story in Wieland?
3. Which relations of the narrator die soon after the event at the temple?
(a) Her brother and uncle.
(b) Her father and mother.
(c) Her brother and sister.
(d) Her sister and aunt.
4. Who does the narrator's uncle find naked and burned inside the temple?
(a) The narrator's brother.
(b) The narrator's father.
(c) The narrator's sister.
(d) The narrator's mother.
5. What does Clara identify the voice she hears and associates with the strange man?
(a) The loser.
(b) The villain.
(c) The friend.
(d) The hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator go to live with along with a sibling?
2. What does Major Stuart recognize the orphaned girl as?
3. What does Stuart send detailing his journeys?
4. What does Pleyel tease Clara about her feelings after discussing Carwin?
5. When Clara is alone in her room, what does she wake up to hear?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)