|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Poole usually do at the table each night?
(a) She sews.
(b) She studies the Bible.
(c) She serves meals.
(d) She counts money.
2. What does the servant girl at the "honeymoon house" say repeatedly to Antoinette's husband?
(a) The servant will only answer to the wife.
(b) How sorry she is for him.
(c) He has been bewitched by an obeah spell.
(d) How lucky he is to be married to such a rich wife.
3. What does Antoinette say about the earth on the estate?
(a) It is sandy.
(b) It is good for growing.
(c) It is red there.
(d) It is slippery.
4. Which of Antoinette/Bertha's doors is kept locked where she is being cared for?
(a) The door to the dressing room.
(b) The door in the tapestry room.
(c) Her closet door.
(d) None of the above.
5. Where does the reader first encounter Antoinette/ Bertha Mason in Part Three?
(a) In a cold room.
(b) Having tea.
(c) Resting in the garden.
(d) At the boat just arriving in England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antoinette arrive in her dream?
2. What kind of food do the Mason's eat?
3. What advice does Christophine give Antoinette regarding fears about her husband?
4. How does Antoinette/Bertha know when Grace Poole falls asleep?
5. What becomes of Pierre after the family leaves Coulibri Estate?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)