|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Rochester described by Mrs. Eff?
(a) Gentle, brave.
(c) Cold hearted.
2. What does Antoinette's husband say happens the day before the wedding ceremony?
(a) Antoinette is eager to marry him.
(b) Richard Mason bursts into his room with bad news.
(c) Aunt Cora is angry.
(d) He gets sick with fever.
3. What does Antoinette/Bertha believe she sees happening in the tapestry?
(a) She thinks she sees a ring of people dancing at a West Indies festival.
(b) She thinks she sees her mother looking over her head.
(c) She sees the image of a boat sailing to Jamaica.
(d) She sees images of people hunting.
4. What does Antoinette call her step-father one night?
(a) Mr. Mason.
(d) White pappy.
5. What does Antoinette's husband wonder after he writes his father a letter?
(a) What Antoinette is doing.
(b) How the letters get posted.
(c) When he will see his father again.
(d) If his father is proud of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Antoinette/Bertha think she will have to stay with Grace Poole?
2. What kind of food do the Mason's eat?
3. What does Antoinette recognize about her mother when she first goes to visit her after moving from Coulibri Estate?
4. What is Mr. Rochester's housekeeper holding during her interview with the woman wishing to become Mr. Rochester's wife's caretaker?
5. Where does the Antoinette/Bertha believe she is when she is walking down the passageways of Mr. Rochester's estate?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)