|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When has Antoinette been to the cottage before?
(a) With her family to get away from the hot weather in summer.
(b) She has been there three times before.
(c) This is her first time to the cottage.
(d) Once with her Aunt Cora.
2. What does Antoinette/Bertha think she needs to do in order to be recognized by Richard Mason?
(a) She needs a bath.
(b) She needs her hair brushed and styled.
(c) She needs to wear her perfume from the West Indies.
(d) She needs to wear her red dress.
3. How does Antoinette's husband feel things will look in the sun?
4. What does Antoinette say about the earth on the estate?
(a) It is red there.
(b) It is slippery.
(c) It is sandy.
(d) It is good for growing.
5. What does Grace say she believes about Antoinette/Bertha's behavior in Part Three?
(a) She believes Antoinette/Bertha is a sweet woman.
(b) She believes Antoinette/Bertah is really very rich.
(c) She believes Antoinette/Bertha pretends not to remember things.
(d) She thinks Antoinette/Bertha has been mistreated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much salary is authorized for the newly hired caretaker for Antoinette/Bertha in Part Three?
2. Part One is told from whose point of view?
3. What does Mr. Mason say the servants can smell?
4. Who is invited to spend the winter with Mr. Mason?
5. What does Antoinette/Bertha's caretaker do many nights before falling asleep?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)