|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antoinette visit her beloved former servant in Part Two?
(a) She believes the servant can give her an obeah love potion.
(b) She wants the servant's help to leave the Island.
(c) She hears the servant is very ill.
(d) She wants the servant to work for her again.
2. How long has Annette been a widow?
(a) For ten years.
(b) Barely two years.
(c) For one year.
(d) Nearly five years.
3. How does Mrs. Eff describe the servants to Grace Poole?
(b) Non-stop talkers.
4. In Part 1, why is Aunt Cora concerned about the family just after Antoinette's mother remarried?
(a) Aunt Cora wants to sell the estate for money to live off of.
(b) The former slaves are angry at their former owners and pose a threat.
(c) Aunt Cora doesn't want money wasted to repair Coulibri Estate.
(d) Aunt Cora wants the family to move to Spanish town.
5. What does Antoinette ask her husband about England?
(a) Will they go to live there?
(b) Is it cold there?
(c) Does he miss England?
(d) Is it true it is like a dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Mason say the servants can smell?
2. Where does Antoinette go soon after she leaves Coulibri Estate?
3. How much money is paid to Antoinette's husband from Antoinette's inheritance?
4. Who is Mr. Rochester in Part Three?
5. What does Antoinette/Bertha, Mr. Rochester's wife, notice is removed from her bed when she describes her rooms in Part 3?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)