|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antoinette feel about the convent?
(a) It is sad and depressing.
(b) It is her refuge.
(c) It makes her happy.
(d) It is a prison.
2. What does Antoinette's husband see his wife do that upsets him?
(a) Mistreat one of the servants.
(b) Poison his wine.
(c) Kiss a former lover.
(d) Sneak into his study and read his journal.
3. Who came to stare at the couple when they arrived from Jamaica?
(b) Two women.
(c) Three little boys.
(d) The servants.
4. Where is Antoinette/Bertha in Part Three when she remembers her journey from the West Indies?
(a) She is in the estate passages.
(b) She is in the red room.
(c) She is in the chapel hall.
(d) She is lying on her bed.
5. How many times has Antoinette had the dream when she describes it so vividly in Part One?
(a) This is the first time.
(b) This is the second time.
(c) She does not say.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates most of Part Two?
2. Where is Aunt Cora returning from?
3. Where is Antoinette walking towards in her dream?
4. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Mason frequently argue?
5. Where does the Antoinette/Bertha believe she is when she is walking down the passageways of Mr. Rochester's estate?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)