|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are waiting for Antoinette and her husband when the arrive at their honeymoon cottage?
(a) Their neighbors.
(b) A group of negores.
(c) Servants dressed in new uniforms.
(d) Visitors from Jamaica.
2. What kind of stamp is on the letter Mrs. Eff holds when she is talking to Grace Poole?
(a) A Jamaican stamp.
(b) A stamp of Prince Albert.
(c) A foreign stamp.
(d) A Royal Crest from the Queen.
3. Who rescues Antoinette from being harassed and taunted by a mean boy and girl near the end of Part One?
(a) Aunt Cora.
4. In Part Three, how many times is the reader told Antoinette/Bertha has the same dream?
(a) Five times.
(b) Every night.
(c) The number of times are not made clear.
(d) Three times.
5. What does Antoinette call her step-father one night?
(a) Mr. Mason.
(b) White pappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antoinette's husband's first impression of the cottage?
2. Who is Antoinette following in her dream?
3. What else does Antoinette say she dreams in Part One?
4. What does Antoinette recognize about her mother when she first goes to visit her after moving from Coulibri Estate?
5. How do Antoinette and her husband get to the cottage?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)