Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia think is Julia's father?
2. Who does Beatrice tell John is the father of the child?
3. What does Celia say about the house at Wideacre?
4. Who does the wheat doll resemble this year?
5. Who does John accuse of betraying him as he is taken away?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Culler. What is his role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by creating the Culler in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Harry. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
WIDEACRE is a classic story of good vs. evil. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)