Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia think is Julia's father?
2. Who does Beatrice tell John is the father of the child?
3. What does Celia say about the house at Wideacre?
4. Who does the wheat doll resemble this year?
5. Who does John accuse of betraying him as he is taken away?
Create a brief character study of Harry. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Greed takes on a human persona in this story especially surrounding the character of Beatrice. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
Create a brief character study of Beatrice. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)