Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia think is Julia's father?
2. Who does Beatrice tell John is the father of the child?
3. What does Celia say about the house at Wideacre?
4. Who does the wheat doll resemble this year?
5. Who does John accuse of betraying him as he is taken away?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Harry and Ralph. How are they different? How are they similar? Why is Beatrice so attracted to both of them?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the play and note why they are examples of irony.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of John. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)