|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(b) Dried flowers.
2. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(b) Arts auction house.
3. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
2. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
3. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
4. How did Manek die?
5. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
2. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
3. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
4. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
5. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
6. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
7. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
8. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
9. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
10. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)