|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(b) A book.
2. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
3. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
5. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(a) Army barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
3. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
4. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
5. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
2. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
3. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
4. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
5. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
6. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
7. What is a Grimmerie?
8. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
9. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
10. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)