|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
2. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 36 months.
3. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(a) Army barracks.
4. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
3. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
4. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
5. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
2. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
3. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
4. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
5. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
6. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
7. What is a Grimmerie?
8. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
9. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
10. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)