|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
3. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
4. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(a) Rat turds.
(b) Mouse turds.
5. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
2. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
3. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
4. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
5. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a Grimmerie?
2. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
3. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
4. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
5. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
6. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
7. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
8. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
9. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
10. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)