|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
2. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
3. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(b) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
(c) Botany class.
(d) Biology class.
4. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
5. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) Northwest tower.
(b) West tower.
(c) Southeast tower.
(d) East tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sarima when she was married?
2. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
3. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
4. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
5. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
2. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
3. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
4. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
5. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
6. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
7. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
8. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
9. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
10. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)