|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 36 months.
2. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(b) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(c) 3 red and 3 green candles.
(d) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
3. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) All the way.
(c) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(d) Fourth of the way.
4. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
(a) The Thousand Year Grasslands.
(b) The Outer Vinkus.
(c) The Lesser Kells.
(d) Pertha Hills.
5. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
2. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
5. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
2. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
3. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
4. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
5. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
6. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
7. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
8. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
9. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
10. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)