|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
2. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Blinding sun.
(c) Onset of dusk.
3. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
4. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 22 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
2. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
3. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
4. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
5. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
2. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
3. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
4. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
5. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
6. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
7. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
8. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
9. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
10. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)