|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(c) Dried flowers.
2. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(c) Onset of dusk.
(d) Blinding sun.
3. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
4. How did Manek die?
5. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kiamo Ko.
(b) Kvon Altar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
3. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
4. What color is Elphaba's cat?
5. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
2. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
3. What is a Grimmerie?
4. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
5. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
6. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
7. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
8. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
9. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
10. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)