|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
2. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
(b) Two dozen.
(d) Half a dozen.
3. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
4. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) About five years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) About ten years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
2. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
5. How old was Sarima when she was married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
2. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
3. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
4. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
5. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
6. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
7. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
8. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
9. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
10. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)