|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) About ten years.
(d) About five years.
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 36 months.
3. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(b) Smoked beef.
(c) Smoked ham.
4. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(a) Pink roses.
(b) Red roses.
5. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
(a) Blue and yellow.
(b) White and silver.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Green and gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
2. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
3. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
2. What is a Grimmerie?
3. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
4. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
5. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
6. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
7. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
8. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
9. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
10. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)