|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sarima when she was married?
2. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 17 hours.
3. How did Manek die?
4. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To bring her money.
(b) To pump him for news.
(c) To get news of the city.
(d) To bring her food.
5. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Wheat exchange.
(b) Vegetable exchange.
(c) Fruit exchange.
(d) Corn exchange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
2. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
3. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
4. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
5. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
2. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
3. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
4. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
5. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
6. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
7. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
8. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
9. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
10. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)