|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(a) Arts auction house.
2. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
3. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
4. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
5. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
3. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
4. What color is Elphaba's cat?
5. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
2. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
3. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
4. What is a Grimmerie?
5. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
6. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
7. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
8. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
9. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
10. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)