|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
2. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
3. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) Blinding sun.
(c) Onset of dusk.
4. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
5. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 13, 12, and 8.
(b) 12, 11, and 9.
(c) 15, 14, and 11.
(d) 11, 10, and 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
3. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
4. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
5. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
2. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
3. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
4. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
5. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
6. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
7. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
8. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
9. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
10. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)