|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
2. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
3. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
4. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(b) Mouse turds.
(c) Rat turds.
5. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(b) Army barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
2. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
3. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
4. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
2. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
3. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
4. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
5. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
6. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
7. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
8. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
9. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
10. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)