|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
2. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
3. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
4. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
5. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
3. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
4. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
5. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
2. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
3. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
4. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
5. What is a Grimmerie?
6. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
7. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
8. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
9. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
10. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)