|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
2. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
3. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 11, 10, and 7.
(b) 12, 11, and 9.
(c) 15, 14, and 11.
(d) 13, 12, and 8.
4. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
5. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(b) Mouse turds.
(c) Rat turds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
2. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
3. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
4. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
2. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
3. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
4. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
5. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
6. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
7. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
8. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
9. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
10. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)