|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kvon Altar.
(c) Kiamo Ko.
2. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
3. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(c) Smoked beef.
(d) Smoked ham.
4. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 17 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 9 miles.
5. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) He promised his mother he would.
(c) Satisfy an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
2. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
3. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
4. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
5. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
2. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
3. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
4. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
5. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
6. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
7. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
8. What does Frex say about Nessarose's shoes?
9. What is a Grimmerie?
10. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)