|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
2. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(a) A book.
3. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
4. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
5. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(c) Mother Yackle.
(d) Oatsie Mandehand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Manek die?
2. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
3. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
4. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
2. What does the Gale Forcer look like who kills a Bear cub?
3. Why does Fiyero bring decorations for Elphaba?
4. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
5. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
6. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
7. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
8. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
9. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
10. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)