|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(b) Fourth of the way.
(d) All the way.
2. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
3. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A kitten.
(b) 3 crows.
(c) A hive of bees.
(d) A dog.
4. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
2. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
3. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
4. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
5. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
2. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
3. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
4. Who is Elphaba supposed to kill and why doesn't she kill the target?
5. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
6. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
7. What does Fiyero tell Elphaba about his life?
8. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
9. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
10. What does Fiyero see from the window of a cafe?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)