|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(b) Red roses.
(d) Pink roses.
2. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) All the way.
(c) Fourth of the way.
(d) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
3. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(d) Army barracks.
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(c) Blue diamonds.
(d) Black diamonds.
5. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
2. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
3. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
4. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
5. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. In midsummer in 'In the Vinkus', what news is learned of Nessarose?
2. Why did Frex ask Elphaba to come to Colwen Grounds?
3. Why is Fiyero in the Emerald City when he meets Elphaba?
4. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
5. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
6. What was the town of Qhoyre like when Elphaba lived there when she was ten?
7. How did Nanny find Elphaba in 'In the Vinkus'?
8. Why doesn't FIyero mind eating pork?
9. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
10. What is the Cow's life like who is given to Nessarose as payment for putting a spell on an axe?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)