|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
(c) Small baby.
(d) Small monkey.
2. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To bring her money.
(b) To pump him for news.
(c) To bring her food.
(d) To get news of the city.
3. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) East tower.
(b) Northwest tower.
(c) West tower.
(d) Southeast tower.
4. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(a) Mouse turds.
(b) Rat turds.
5. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
2. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
3. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
4. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brought the Grimmerie to Kiamo Ko?
2. Why does an old woman want Nessarose do something about a woodcutter?
3. What does Liir say that a fish told him when he was in the fish well?
4. What does Elphaba see when she approaches Colwen Grounds?
5. What does Fiyero know about Boq when he meets Elphaba?
6. Who gave Elphaba her broom and why?
7. What presents does Fiyero send to his wife and children and how does he send them?
8. What happened that caused Nessarose to secede from Oz?
9. What does Elphaba say about the Gale Force?
10. What is the room like where Elphaba lives in City of the Emeralds?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)