|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
2. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
3. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
4. What ailment does Gawnette have?
(a) Bad knee.
(b) Nasty rash.
(c) Lingering cough.
(d) Bad hip.
5. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 1/2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
2. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
3. What does Frex whittle for Elphaba?
4. What is Elphaba eating for breakfast when Turtle Heart appears?
5. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
2. How does Boq know Elphaba?
3. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
4. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
5. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
6. What does Nessarose look like?
7. What does the man look like who comes to Malena's gate in "The Quadling Glassblower"?
8. What is a Quell?
9. What does Melena's child look like when she is born?
10. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)