|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
2. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
(a) Ruby ring.
(b) Golden plate.
(c) Sapphire ring.
(d) Golden garter.
3. What is Elphaba eating for breakfast when Turtle Heart appears?
4. Who does Melena call for after the birth of her daughter?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her old Nanny.
5. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
(b) Wild pear.
(c) Apple tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
2. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
3. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
4. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
5. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
2. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
3. What does the man look like who comes to Malena's gate in "The Quadling Glassblower"?
4. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
5. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
6. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
7. What does Crage Hall look like?
8. Why have workers from the Emerald City gone to Quadling Country?
9. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
10. How does Boq know Elphaba?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)