|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(a) White ribbon.
(c) Blue ribbon.
2. What can Boq smell when he meets Galinda in the garden for the first time?
(d) Rose water.
3. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
4. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Baker's shop.
(b) Grocer's shop.
(c) Fisherman's hut.
(d) Weaver's hut.
5. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
(a) Black and white thunderheads.
(c) White and purple summer thunderheads.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
2. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
3. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
4. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
5. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frex do that shows he is more concerned for Melena than she knows?
2. What is a Quell?
3. What does Crage Hall look like?
4. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
5. Why have workers from the Emerald City gone to Quadling Country?
6. What is the Clock of the Time Dragon?
7. What does the man look like who comes to Malena's gate in "The Quadling Glassblower"?
8. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
9. How does Boq know Elphaba?
10. According to Nanny, how long do women go on having babies?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)