|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
2. Second semester, where does Madame Morrible offer to put Galinda if she wishes to not be Elphaba's roommate?
(a) Blue dormitory.
(b) Yellow dormitory.
(c) Pink dormitory.
(d) White dormitory.
3. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
(a) Relay game.
4. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
(a) White or cream.
(b) Black or brown.
(c) Blue or green.
(d) Red or yellow.
5. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
2. At the beginning of Part II, where is Galinda traveling?
3. In Part II, Chapter 2, who entertained Ama Clutch and the other Amas?
4. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
5. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
2. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
3. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
4. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
5. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
6. What is Boq's summer job?
7. How does Boq know Elphaba?
8. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
9. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
10. According to Nanny, how long do women go on having babies?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)