|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
2. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
3. How many children does Gawnette have?
4. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(a) Boar and Fennel.
(b) Witch and Wizard.
5. At the beginning of Part II, where is Galinda traveling?
(c) Dixxi House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
2. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
3. Who does Melena call for after the birth of her daughter?
4. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
5. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
2. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
3. What is Boq's summer job?
4. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
5. What does Crage Hall look like?
6. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
7. How does Boq know Elphaba?
8. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
9. According to Nanny, how long do women go on having babies?
10. What does Nessarose look like?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)