|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(b) Egg salad sandwiches.
(c) Beef sandwiches.
(d) Cheese sandwiches.
2. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(b) Blue and white checks.
(c) Red and white checks.
3. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
(a) Madame Morrible.
4. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
5. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
2. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
3. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
4. What ailment does Gawnette have?
5. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Clock of the Time Dragon?
2. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
3. What is Boq's summer job?
4. Why have workers from the Emerald City gone to Quadling Country?
5. What does Melena's child look like when she is born?
6. What does Nessarose look like?
7. How does Boq know Elphaba?
8. What is a Quell?
9. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
10. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)