|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(a) Red and white checks.
(d) Blue and white checks.
2. Of what descent is the Ozma line?
3. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
(d) Madame Morrible.
4. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
5. How many years have various Ozmas ruled Oz?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 75 years.
(d) 300 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
2. Toward the end of Part I, how long has Melena known she is pregnant?
3. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
4. Where will Boq work during the summer?
5. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why have workers from the Emerald City gone to Quadling Country?
2. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
3. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
4. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
5. What is a Quell?
6. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
7. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
8. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
9. What does Crage Hall look like?
10. What does Nessarose look like?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)