|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Elphaba's mother die?
(a) Horse back riding.
2. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. What is Elphaba eating for breakfast when Turtle Heart appears?
4. Second semester, where does Madame Morrible offer to put Galinda if she wishes to not be Elphaba's roommate?
(a) Pink dormitory.
(b) Blue dormitory.
(c) White dormitory.
(d) Yellow dormitory.
5. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
2. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
3. What color is Ozma's hair?
4. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
5. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Melena's child look like when she is born?
2. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
3. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
4. What does Nessarose look like?
5. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
6. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
7. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
8. According to Nanny, how long do women go on having babies?
9. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
10. How does Boq know Elphaba?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)