|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
2. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
3. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
4. What can Boq smell when he meets Galinda in the garden for the first time?
(b) Rose water.
5. What does Turtle Heart fix for supper after a fire is built in the yard?
(c) Baked ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elphaba's mother die?
2. What does Frex whittle for Elphaba?
3. What is Frexspar's occupation?
4. What does Elphaba tell Boq that she has bought for her sister in Part II?
5. What color is Ozma's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
2. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
3. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
4. What is Boq's summer job?
5. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
6. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
7. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
8. According to Nanny, how long do women go on having babies?
9. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
10. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)