|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Stabbed in the back.
(b) Hit over the head.
(c) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(d) Throat slit.
2. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
3. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
(b) Black and white thunderheads.
(d) White and purple summer thunderheads.
4. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
(a) Emerald City.
5. Where will Boq work during the summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elphaba's first word?
2. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
3. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
4. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
5. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
2. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
3. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
4. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
5. What does Frex say when Nanny asks him if anyone in his lineage has had green skin?
6. What is a Quell?
7. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
8. Why have workers from the Emerald City gone to Quadling Country?
9. What is the Clock of the Time Dragon?
10. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)