|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Rush Margins.
(b) Stonespar End.
(c) Fisher's hut.
(d) Shepherd's hut.
2. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
3. Who is Ozma's mother?
4. How did Elphaba's mother die?
(a) Horse back riding.
5. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) Spiritual intercession.
(c) Peasant treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
2. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
3. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
4. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
5. Of what descent is the Ozma line?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man look like who comes to Malena's gate in "The Quadling Glassblower"?
2. What does Melena's child look like when she is born?
3. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
4. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
5. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
6. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
7. Why doesn't Galinda have a chaperone when she arrives in Shiz?
8. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
9. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
10. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)