|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elphaba's first word?
2. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
3. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 1/2 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
5. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
(a) Sapphire ring.
(b) Golden plate.
(c) Ruby ring.
(d) Golden garter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
2. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
3. How old is Nanny when she comes to help Melena again?
4. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
5. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
2. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
3. How does Boq know Elphaba?
4. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
5. What is Boq's summer job?
6. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
7. What does Crage Hall look like?
8. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
9. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
10. What does the man look like who comes to Malena's gate in "The Quadling Glassblower"?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)