|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
2. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
(a) Old boat.
(b) Under fishing nets.
(c) Root cellar.
(d) Under a porch.
3. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
4. What is Frexspar's occupation?
5. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Grocer's shop.
(b) Baker's shop.
(c) Weaver's hut.
(d) Fisherman's hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
2. How old is Elphaba when Turtle Heart appears?
3. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
4. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
5. How old is Nanny when she comes to help Melena again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Melena's child look like when she is born?
2. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
3. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
4. What does Nessarose look like?
5. What does Nanny decide that Elphaba needs in "Child's Play" and how does she help the girl get what she needs?
6. What is Boq's summer job?
7. What is the Clock of the Time Dragon?
8. What are Galinda's choices for housing because her Ama isn't there to help her?
9. What happens if Elphaba isn't tied down as a baby?
10. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)