|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Weaver's hut.
(b) Baker's shop.
(c) Grocer's shop.
(d) Fisherman's hut.
2. What can Boq smell when he meets Galinda in the garden for the first time?
(c) Rose water.
3. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
4. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
(b) Lab and library.
5. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Hit over the head.
(b) Stabbed in the back.
(c) Throat slit.
(d) Stabbed int he abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
2. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
3. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
4. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
5. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a Quell?
2. What is the Clock of the Time Dragon?
3. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study and what does she say might happen if Galinda pursues that course of study?
4. Why is Melena taken away from her home in the middle of childbirth?
5. What does Elphaba's hair look like?
6. How did Doctor Dillamond get the opportunity to go to college and become a professor?
7. What does Nanny take from Melena's when she leaves in "Maladies and Remedies"?
8. Why does a woman in a widow's shawl lead Frex away from the Time Dragon?
9. What image on a 400 to 500-year-old codex catches Boq's attention?
10. What news of Munchkinland does Boq read in a broadsheet published out of the Emerald City?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)