|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
4. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
5. How did Manek die?
6. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Oatsie Mandehand.
(b) Mother Yackle.
7. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(d) Black and silver.
8. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
9. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(b) Arts auction house.
10. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(a) Army barracks.
11. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Vegetable exchange.
(b) Fruit exchange.
(c) Corn exchange.
(d) Wheat exchange.
12. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Chicken and bread.
(b) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
(c) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
(d) Bread and cheese.
13. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) About 14 months.
(d) About a year.
14. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) He promised his mother he would.
(d) Satisfy an oath.
15. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
2. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
3. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
4. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
5. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)