|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
2. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
3. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 17 hours.
4. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Purple and white.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Gold and blue.
(d) Silver and gold.
5. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
(a) About a year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) About 14 months.
(d) 2 years.
6. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
7. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) About ten years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) About five years.
(d) 8 years.
8. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
9. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 9 miles.
(b) 17 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
10. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) Small public fountain.
(d) Back of the chapel.
11. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
12. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 13, 12, and 8.
(b) 12, 11, and 9.
(c) 15, 14, and 11.
(d) 11, 10, and 7.
13. How old was Sarima when she was married?
14. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(a) Smoked beef.
(d) Smoked ham.
15. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
2. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
3. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
4. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)