|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(b) Biology class.
(c) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
(d) Botany class.
2. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(d) Arts auction house.
3. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
4. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
5. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
6. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
7. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(a) A book.
8. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 11, 10, and 7.
(b) 15, 14, and 11.
(c) 13, 12, and 8.
(d) 12, 11, and 9.
9. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(d) Dried flowers.
10. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(a) Red with white speckles.
(d) Blue with white speckles.
11. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 18 months.
12. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A dog.
(c) 3 crows.
(d) A hive of bees.
13. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(a) Black and silver.
14. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
15. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(b) Poetry reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
2. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
3. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
4. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
5. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)