|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
(a) Dried meat.
(c) Dried fruit.
(d) Goat's milk.
2. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 17 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 9 miles.
3. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Oatsie Mandehand.
(b) Mother Yackle.
4. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
5. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
6. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Purple and white.
(b) Gold and blue.
(c) Silver and gold.
(d) Black and white.
7. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(a) Smoked beef.
(c) Smoked ham.
8. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(c) Onset of dusk.
(d) Blinding sun.
9. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To get news of the city.
(b) To pump him for news.
(c) To bring her food.
(d) To bring her money.
10. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
11. How old was Sarima when she was married?
12. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
13. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
14. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(c) Kiamo Ko.
(d) Kvon Altar.
15. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
3. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
4. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
5. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)