|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hive of bees.
(c) 3 crows.
(d) A kitten.
2. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
3. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(b) Black diamonds.
(d) Blue diamonds.
5. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(a) Botany class.
(b) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
(c) Biology class.
6. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To get news of the city.
(b) To pump him for news.
(c) To bring her money.
(d) To bring her food.
7. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(b) Arts auction house.
8. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 2 years.
9. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 17 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
10. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
11. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(a) Rat turds.
(d) Mouse turds.
12. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Satisfy an oath.
(d) He promised his mother he would.
13. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
14. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
15. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
(a) 2 years.
(b) About a year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) About 14 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
2. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
4. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
5. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)