|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(c) Poetry reading.
3. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 36 months.
(d) A year.
5. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
6. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
7. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
8. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
9. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
10. How did Manek die?
11. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
(b) Small baby.
(c) Small monkey.
12. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(b) Black and silver.
13. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To get news of the city.
(b) To pump him for news.
(c) To bring her money.
(d) To bring her food.
14. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
15. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
2. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
3. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
4. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
5. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)