|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) A year.
2. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(c) He promised his mother he would.
(d) Satisfy an oath.
3. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
4. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) Blinding sun.
(c) Onset of dusk.
5. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
6. How old was Sarima when she was married?
7. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
8. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
9. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(c) Fourth of the way.
(d) All the way.
10. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
11. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) East tower.
(b) West tower.
(c) Northwest tower.
(d) Southeast tower.
12. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
13. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(b) Kvon Altar.
(d) Kiamo Ko.
14. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
(a) 2 years.
(b) About 14 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) About a year.
15. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) About five years.
(b) About ten years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
2. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
3. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
4. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
5. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)