|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
2. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) Onset of dusk.
(c) Blinding sun.
3. How did Manek die?
4. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
5. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
6. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hive of bees.
(c) 3 crows.
(d) A kitten.
7. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
8. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Corn exchange.
(b) Vegetable exchange.
(c) Wheat exchange.
(d) Fruit exchange.
9. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Chicken and bread.
(d) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
10. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(a) Poetry reading.
11. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
12. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
13. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) All the way.
(b) Fourth of the way.
(d) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
14. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
15. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
2. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
3. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
4. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
5. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)