|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) West tower.
(b) Northwest tower.
(c) Southeast tower.
(d) East tower.
2. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
3. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
5. How did Manek die?
6. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
7. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) About ten years.
(d) About five years.
8. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
9. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
10. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
11. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
12. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
13. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
14. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(b) Mouse turds.
(d) Rat turds.
15. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
2. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
3. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
4. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
5. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)