|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
2. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
3. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Silver and gold.
(b) Purple and white.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Gold and blue.
4. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
5. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
6. How old was Sarima when she was married?
7. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
8. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) About five years.
(d) About ten years.
9. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
10. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
11. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(b) 3 red and 3 green candles.
(c) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(d) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
12. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
13. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 12 miles.
(b) 17 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
14. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Blinding sun.
(c) Onset of dusk.
15. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(b) Rat turds.
(c) Mouse turds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
2. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
3. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
4. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
5. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)