|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
2. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
3. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
6. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
7. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
8. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
9. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Purple and white.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Gold and blue.
(d) Silver and gold.
10. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(a) Army barracks.
11. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) He promised his mother he would.
(c) Satisfy an oath.
12. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
13. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
14. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
(a) White and silver.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Green and gold.
15. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
5. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)