|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
2. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
3. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
4. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
5. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Purple and white.
(c) Gold and blue.
(d) Silver and gold.
6. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(d) Dried flowers.
7. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) He promised his mother he would.
(d) Satisfy an oath.
8. How did Manek die?
9. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Fruit exchange.
(b) Wheat exchange.
(c) Corn exchange.
(d) Vegetable exchange.
10. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
11. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
12. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(a) Smoked ham.
(d) Smoked beef.
13. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
14. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
15. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Oatsie Mandehand.
(d) Mother Yackle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Elphaba's cat?
2. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
3. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
4. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
5. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)