|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 2 years.
(b) A year.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(a) Red with white speckles.
(d) Blue with white speckles.
4. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A hive of bees.
(b) 3 crows.
(c) A dog.
(d) A kitten.
5. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(c) Blinding sun.
(d) Onset of dusk.
6. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(b) Mother Yackle.
(c) Oatsie Mandehand.
7. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
8. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(a) Poetry reading.
9. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
10. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(c) He promised his mother he would.
(d) Satisfy an oath.
11. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
12. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
13. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Chicken and bread.
(d) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
14. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
15. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Fourth of the way.
(b) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(c) All the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
2. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
3. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
4. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
5. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)