|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(d) Poetry reading.
2. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
3. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(b) 3 red and 3 green candles.
(c) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(d) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
4. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
5. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) About five years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) About ten years.
(d) 15 years.
6. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
7. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(c) Oatsie Mandehand.
(d) Mother Yackle.
8. How old was Sarima when she was married?
9. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(a) Black and silver.
10. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
11. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(c) Smoked beef.
(d) Smoked ham.
12. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
13. How did Manek die?
14. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
15. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
2. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
4. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
5. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)