|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(c) Black and silver.
2. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
3. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(b) Blue diamonds.
(d) Black diamonds.
5. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
6. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
7. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
8. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
9. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
10. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
11. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To bring her money.
(b) To get news of the city.
(c) To bring her food.
(d) To pump him for news.
12. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
13. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) A year.
(d) 18 months.
14. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
15. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
2. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
3. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
4. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)