|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 12, 11, and 9.
(b) 13, 12, and 8.
(c) 11, 10, and 7.
(d) 15, 14, and 11.
2. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(b) Poetry reading.
3. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
4. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
5. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
6. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 17 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
7. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
8. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Satisfy an oath.
(d) He promised his mother he would.
9. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
10. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
(a) To bring her food.
(b) To get news of the city.
(c) To bring her money.
(d) To pump him for news.
11. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 9 miles.
(c) 17 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
12. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
13. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) West tower.
(b) Southeast tower.
(c) East tower.
(d) Northwest tower.
14. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) A year.
(d) 18 months.
15. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Elphaba's cat?
2. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
3. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)