|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
2. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(a) Black and silver.
3. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
4. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
5. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
6. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Blinding sun.
(b) Onset of dusk.
7. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 7 years.
8. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
9. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
(a) The Thousand Year Grasslands.
(b) The Outer Vinkus.
(c) Pertha Hills.
(d) The Lesser Kells.
10. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
11. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
12. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
13. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
14. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Fourth of the way.
(c) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(d) All the way.
15. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 17 hours.
(d) 22 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
2. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
3. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
4. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
5. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)