|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(b) Smoked beef.
(c) Smoked ham.
2. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
3. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Small public fountain.
(b) Back of the chapel.
6. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
7. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) East tower.
(b) West tower.
(c) Northwest tower.
(d) Southeast tower.
8. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
9. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
(a) About ten years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) About five years.
10. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 17 miles.
(d) 9 miles.
11. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(c) Blue with white speckles.
(d) Red with white speckles.
12. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(a) Dried flowers.
13. What color are the pages in the Grimmerie?
14. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
15. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
2. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
3. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
4. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)