|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 years.
2. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
3. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
4. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
5. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 15, 14, and 11.
(b) 11, 10, and 7.
(c) 13, 12, and 8.
(d) 12, 11, and 9.
6. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Wheat exchange.
(b) Vegetable exchange.
(c) Fruit exchange.
(d) Corn exchange.
7. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(d) Black and silver.
8. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
9. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(c) Dried flowers.
10. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
11. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
12. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
13. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kvon Altar.
(d) Kiamo Ko.
14. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 17 hours.
15. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
2. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
3. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
4. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
5. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)