|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
2. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
(a) The Thousand Year Grasslands.
(b) The Lesser Kells.
(c) The Outer Vinkus.
(d) Pertha Hills.
3. How did Manek die?
4. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Silver and gold.
(b) Purple and white.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Gold and blue.
5. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
6. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
(a) Green and gold.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) White and silver.
(d) Red and green.
7. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 9 miles.
(b) 17 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
8. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(a) Dried flowers.
9. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
(a) Mouse turds.
(c) Rat turds.
10. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kvon Altar.
(b) Kiamo Ko.
11. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(a) Blue with white speckles.
(c) Red with white speckles.
12. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
13. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Onset of dusk.
(b) Blinding sun.
14. How old was Sarima when she was married?
15. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(d) Black and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
3. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
4. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)