|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
2. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
3. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
4. How old was Sarima when she was married?
5. Due to grite poison, how long does Killyjoy sleep each day?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
6. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Corn exchange.
(b) Wheat exchange.
(c) Fruit exchange.
(d) Vegetable exchange.
7. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
8. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 15, 14, and 11.
(b) 12, 11, and 9.
(c) 11, 10, and 7.
(d) 13, 12, and 8.
9. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A dog.
(c) 3 crows.
(d) A hive of bees.
10. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
11. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(b) A book.
12. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) All the way.
(b) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(d) Fourth of the way.
13. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
14. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
15. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
2. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
3. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
4. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
5. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)