|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Mother Yackle.
(c) Oatsie Mandehand.
2. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
(a) Two dozen.
(d) Half a dozen.
3. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Vegetable exchange.
(b) Corn exchange.
(c) Wheat exchange.
(d) Fruit exchange.
4. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 7 years.
5. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(a) A book.
6. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(a) Blue diamonds.
(d) Black diamonds.
7. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
(a) Small baby.
(b) Small monkey.
8. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
9. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
10. How old was Sarima when she was married?
11. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
12. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
(a) The Lesser Kells.
(b) Pertha Hills.
(c) The Outer Vinkus.
(d) The Thousand Year Grasslands.
13. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
14. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
15. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
2. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
3. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)