|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
2. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
3. How old was Sarima when she was married?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kiamo Ko.
(d) Kvon Altar.
6. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
7. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
8. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(c) Army barracks.
9. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
10. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(b) Red roses.
(d) Pink roses.
11. How did Manek die?
12. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(a) Biology class.
(b) Botany class.
(d) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
13. Where had Fiyero had experience stalking animals?
(a) The Outer Vinkus.
(b) The Lesser Kells.
(c) Pertha Hills.
(d) The Thousand Year Grasslands.
14. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
(d) A book.
15. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
2. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
5. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)