|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color lights do businesses string to celebrate Lurlinemas?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) White and silver.
(d) Green and gold.
2. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
(a) Kiamo Ko.
(b) Kvon Altar.
3. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 12 miles.
(b) 9 miles.
(c) 17 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
4. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) A year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 36 months.
5. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
6. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
7. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Onset of dusk.
(d) Blinding sun.
8. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) East tower.
(b) Northwest tower.
(c) Southeast tower.
(d) West tower.
9. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) All the way.
(c) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
(d) Fourth of the way.
10. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Oatsie Mandehand.
(b) Mother Yackle.
11. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(a) Blue diamonds.
(c) Black diamonds.
12. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
13. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
(b) Dried fruit.
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Dried meat.
14. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(a) Army barracks.
15. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hive of bees.
(c) A kitten.
(d) 3 crows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
3. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
4. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
5. What is served for dinner when Nanny arrives?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)