|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how long has it been since Elphaba said goodbye to Glinda?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. How did Manek die?
3. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(a) Black diamonds.
(d) Blue diamonds.
5. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
6. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Blinding sun.
(c) Onset of dusk.
7. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
8. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(d) Dried flowers.
9. When Fiyero chats with Elphaba after following her to her home, how many children does he have?
10. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(b) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
(c) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(d) 3 red and 3 green candles.
11. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
12. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Small public fountain.
(b) Back of the chapel.
13. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
14. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 11, 10, and 7.
(b) 13, 12, and 8.
(c) 12, 11, and 9.
(d) 15, 14, and 11.
15. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
2. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
3. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
4. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
5. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)