|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
3. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
4. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
5. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
6. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Small public fountain.
(d) Back of the chapel.
7. How did Manek die?
8. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
9. What color is the toweling that Princess Nastoya wears at the shrine?
(a) Purple and white.
(b) Gold and blue.
(c) Silver and gold.
(d) Black and white.
10. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
(a) Smoked beef.
(d) Smoked ham.
11. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
12. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
13. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
14. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
(a) Oatsie Mandehand.
(c) Mother Yackle.
15. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(a) Red roses.
(c) Pink roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
2. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
3. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
4. Who does Fiyero tell Elphaba that he thinks Glinda has married?
5. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)