|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
2. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(c) Blinding sun.
(d) Onset of dusk.
3. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(a) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
(b) Botany class.
(c) Biology class.
4. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Corn exchange.
(b) Fruit exchange.
(c) Wheat exchange.
(d) Vegetable exchange.
5. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(b) All the way.
(c) Fourth of the way.
(d) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
6. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
7. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
8. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
9. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
(a) Northwest tower.
(b) West tower.
(c) East tower.
(d) Southeast tower.
10. What city did Elphaba live in when she was ten?
11. What does Elphaba rescue from Killajoy?
(a) Small baby.
(b) Small monkey.
12. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(c) Poetry reading.
13. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
(a) A hive of bees.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A dog.
(d) 3 crows.
14. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
15. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
3. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
4. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)