|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. What animal form does Princess Nastoya take at the shrine?
3. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
(a) 6 months.
(b) About a year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) About 14 months.
4. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
5. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) Fourth of the way.
(b) All the way.
(d) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
6. How old was Sarima when she was married?
7. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
8. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
9. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(b) 3 red and 3 green candles.
(c) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(d) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
10. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Wheat exchange.
(b) Vegetable exchange.
(c) Fruit exchange.
(d) Corn exchange.
11. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
12. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
13. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(b) Botany class.
(c) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
(d) Biology class.
14. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
15. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Small public fountain.
(c) Back of the chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarima allow Elphaba and Liir to stay during the winter?
2. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
5. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)