|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
(a) Emerald City.
(b) Lake Chorge.
2. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
3. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Throat slit.
(b) Stabbed in the back.
(c) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(d) Hit over the head.
4. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
(a) 1 1/2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What can Boq smell when he meets Galinda in the garden for the first time?
(c) Rose water.
6. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
(a) Cow's milk.
(c) Peasant treatments.
(d) Spiritual intercession.
7. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Shepherd's hut.
(b) Rush Margins.
(c) Stonespar End.
(d) Fisher's hut.
8. When Boq is helping with Doctor Dillamond's research, how often do he and Elphaba meet?
(a) Every other day.
(d) Twice a month.
9. Where does the Witch perch as she watches the Lion, Tin Woodman, Scarecrow, and girl on the Yellow Brick Road?
(c) Black Willow.
(d) Black Locust.
10. In Part II, Chapter 2, who entertained Ama Clutch and the other Amas?
11. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
(a) Under a porch.
(b) Root cellar.
(c) Old boat.
(d) Under fishing nets.
12. What is Elphaba's first word?
13. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
14. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
15. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Gawnette have?
2. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
3. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
4. What color is Ozma's hair?
5. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)