|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(b) Witch and Wizard.
(c) Boar and Fennel.
2. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
3. Where will Boq work during the summer?
4. What does Elphaba tell Boq that she has bought for her sister in Part II?
5. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
6. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
(a) Lake Chorge.
(b) Emerald City.
7. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
8. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
(b) Relay game.
9. Toward the end of Part I, how long has Melena known she is pregnant?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 11 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
10. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 36 months.
11. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
12. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
13. At the beginning of Part II, where is Galinda traveling?
(b) Dixxi House.
14. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
(a) Black or brown.
(b) White or cream.
(c) Red or yellow.
(d) Blue or green.
15. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
(a) Fish eyes.
(d) Fish scales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
2. Where does the Witch perch as she watches the Lion, Tin Woodman, Scarecrow, and girl on the Yellow Brick Road?
3. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
4. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
5. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)