|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
2. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(b) Witch and Wizard.
(c) Boar and Fennel.
3. What is Frexspar's occupation?
4. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
5. Of what descent is the Ozma line?
6. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
(a) Peasant treatments.
(b) Spiritual intercession.
(d) Cow's milk.
7. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
8. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
9. Where will Boq work during the summer?
10. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
11. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
12. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
13. When Boq is helping with Doctor Dillamond's research, how often do he and Elphaba meet?
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Every other day.
14. At what time is the clock of the Time Dragon stuck?
(a) 5:45 a.m.
(b) One minute before midnight.
(c) 8:45 p.m.
(d) One minute before noon.
15. How old is Elphaba when Turtle Heart appears?
(a) 11 months.
(b) 1 1/2 years old.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 2 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
2. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
3. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
4. What color skin does Turtle Heart have?
5. Where does the Witch perch as she watches the Lion, Tin Woodman, Scarecrow, and girl on the Yellow Brick Road?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)