|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
(b) Emerald City.
2. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
(b) East and south.
(c) North and west.
3. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(b) Stabbed in the back.
(c) Throat slit.
(d) Hit over the head.
4. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
5. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
(b) Relay game.
6. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
7. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(b) White ribbon.
(d) Blue ribbon.
8. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
9. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
(c) Fish eyes.
(d) Fish scales.
10. What is Frexspar's occupation?
11. Toward the end of Part I, how long has Melena known she is pregnant?
(a) 11 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 15 weeks.
12. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
(a) Golden garter.
(b) Golden plate.
(c) Sapphire ring.
(d) Ruby ring.
13. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
(a) Peasant treatments.
(b) Spiritual intercession.
(c) Cow's milk.
14. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
15. What does Turtle Heart fix for supper after a fire is built in the yard?
(b) Baked ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 2, who entertained Ama Clutch and the other Amas?
2. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
3. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
4. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
5. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)