|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
(a) Egg salad sandwiches.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Beef sandwiches.
(d) Cheese sandwiches.
2. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
3. After Turtle Heart arrives, how long is Frex often gone?
(a) 5 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 8-10 days.
(d) A month or two.
4. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Baker's shop.
(b) Weaver's hut.
(c) Fisherman's hut.
(d) Grocer's shop.
5. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Fisher's hut.
(b) Rush Margins.
(c) Stonespar End.
(d) Shepherd's hut.
6. What is Elphaba's first word?
7. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
8. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
(a) Root cellar.
(b) Old boat.
(c) Under a porch.
(d) Under fishing nets.
9. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
(a) Blue or green.
(b) Black or brown.
(c) White or cream.
(d) Red or yellow.
10. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
(a) Spiritual intercession.
(b) Cow's milk.
(c) Peasant treatments.
11. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
(a) Lake Chorge.
(b) Emerald City.
12. What does Turtle Heart fix for supper after a fire is built in the yard?
(d) Baked ham.
13. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
14. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Throat slit.
(b) Hit over the head.
(c) Stabbed in the back.
(d) Stabbed int he abdomen.
15. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
2. How many years have various Ozmas ruled Oz?
3. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
4. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
5. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)