|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(a) White ribbon.
(c) Blue ribbon.
2. Who is Ozma's mother?
3. In Part II, Chapter 2, who entertained Ama Clutch and the other Amas?
4. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
5. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
(a) Under fishing nets.
(b) Under a porch.
(c) Old boat.
(d) Root cellar.
6. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
(a) 1 1/2.
7. Toward the end of Part I, how long has Melena known she is pregnant?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 11 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
8. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
9. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
10. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
11. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 16 years.
12. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
(a) Egg salad sandwiches.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Cheese sandwiches.
(d) Beef sandwiches.
13. At what time is the clock of the Time Dragon stuck?
(a) One minute before noon.
(b) One minute before midnight.
(c) 8:45 p.m.
(d) 5:45 a.m.
14. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
(a) Madame Morrible.
15. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
(c) Fish eyes.
(d) Fish scales.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Turtle Heart arrives, how long is Frex often gone?
2. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
3. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
4. How old is Elphaba when Turtle Heart appears?
5. How many children does Gawnette have?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)