|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
2. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
3. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
4. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
(a) Black and white thunderheads.
(b) White and purple summer thunderheads.
5. Who does Melena call for after the birth of her daughter?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her old Nanny.
6. What is Elphaba eating for breakfast when Turtle Heart appears?
7. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
8. What color is Ozma's hair?
9. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
(a) Emerald City.
10. At the beginning of Part II, where is Galinda traveling?
(d) Dixxi House.
11. How many children does Gawnette have?
12. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
13. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
14. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Rush Margins.
(b) Shepherd's hut.
(c) Fisher's hut.
(d) Stonespar End.
15. Toward the end of Part I, how long has Melena known she is pregnant?
(a) 11 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
2. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
3. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
4. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
5. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)