|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(a) Red and white checks.
(b) Blue and white checks.
2. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
3. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
4. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
5. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Grocer's shop.
(b) Baker's shop.
(c) Fisherman's hut.
(d) Weaver's hut.
6. When Boq is helping with Doctor Dillamond's research, how often do he and Elphaba meet?
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Every other day.
7. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
8. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
9. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
10. What game do Gawnette's children try to play with Elphaba at first?
(a) Relay game.
11. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
(c) North and west.
(d) East and south.
12. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
13. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
(a) Madame Morrible.
14. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(b) Boar and Fennel.
(c) Witch and Wizard.
15. What is Frexspar's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Gawnette have?
2. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
3. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
4. What color is Ozma's hair?
5. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)