|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
(a) Lab and library.
2. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(a) White ribbon.
(c) Blue ribbon.
3. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
4. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
5. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(a) Witch and Wizard.
(d) Boar and Fennel.
6. What ailment does Gawnette have?
(a) Lingering cough.
(b) Bad knee.
(c) Nasty rash.
(d) Bad hip.
7. What color traveling gown is Galinda wearing on the train?
8. What is Elphaba's first word?
9. What is Elphaba eating for breakfast when Turtle Heart appears?
10. How did Elphaba's mother die?
(b) Horse back riding.
11. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
12. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
13. How many children does Gawnette have?
14. What is Frexspar's occupation?
15. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Fisher's hut.
(b) Rush Margins.
(c) Shepherd's hut.
(d) Stonespar End.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elphaba when Nanny sees her for the first time?
2. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
3. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
4. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
5. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)