|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Ozma's hair?
2. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
3. What does Turtle Heart fix for supper after a fire is built in the yard?
(b) Baked ham.
4. How old is Nanny when she comes to help Melena again?
5. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
(a) Baker's shop.
(b) Fisherman's hut.
(c) Grocer's shop.
(d) Weaver's hut.
6. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
(c) East and south.
(d) North and west.
7. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(b) Blue and white checks.
(d) Red and white checks.
8. How old is Elphaba when Turtle Heart appears?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 1 1/2 years old.
(d) 16 months.
9. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
10. Where are Crope and Tibbett from?
(d) Emerald City.
11. What is Boq studying so hard that he doesn't want to go to the pub with the other boys?
12. Where will Boq work during the summer?
13. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Rush Margins.
(b) Stonespar End.
(c) Shepherd's hut.
(d) Fisher's hut.
14. How long after Boq meets Galinda in the vegetable garden is there an earthquake?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
15. After Turtle Heart arrives, how long is Frex often gone?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 8-10 days.
(c) A week.
(d) A month or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
2. What does Nanny suggest doing just before she leaves to rid Elphaba of her green skin?
3. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
4. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
5. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)