|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
2. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
(a) Black and white thunderheads.
(b) White and purple summer thunderheads.
3. How did Elphaba's mother die?
(c) Horse back riding.
4. What does Turtle Heart fix for supper after a fire is built in the yard?
(d) Baked ham.
5. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
6. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
7. In Part II, Chapter 2, who entertained Ama Clutch and the other Amas?
8. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
9. Who is Ozma's mother?
10. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
11. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
12. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Hit over the head.
(b) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(c) Stabbed in the back.
(d) Throat slit.
13. What color skin does Turtle Heart have?
14. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
15. In Oz, where are the Sandstone deserts?
(b) North and west.
(c) East and south.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
2. Where does the Witch perch as she watches the Lion, Tin Woodman, Scarecrow, and girl on the Yellow Brick Road?
3. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
4. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
5. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)