1. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
White and purple summer thunderheads.
2. Where does the Witch perch as she watches the Lion, Tin Woodman, Scarecrow, and girl on the Yellow Brick Road?
3. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
Blue and white checks.
4. What is Frexspar's occupation?
5. What does Melena serve Frexspar for breakfast at the beginning of Part I?
6. In "The Clock of the Time Dragon," where does Frexspar stop to ask if a woman can come to stay with Melena?
7. How many horses draw the Time Dragon?
8. At what time is the clock of the Time Dragon stuck?
One minute before midnight.
This section contains 3,177 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)